Good Morning!

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rain, rain, rain and then more rain. That’s our forecast for the weekend.
Same here!
Going to the LFS this morning for more Pods and live Phytoplankton, nothing else ;) . Hopefully the reptile store is back on track and has crickets in stock again. They got their delivery the week of the storms but they all arrived DOA. My girls need something to chase.
Oh sure on the just the pods and phyto! :rolleyes: Same here on the crickets. I gave my husband a hard time about driving all over town last weekend to find crickets for the 16-year-old leopard gecko who will outlive us all. Son got the gecko when he was 14 and promised he'd take care of her forever and ever! Nope, mom and dad have inherited Mr. Tina. Son also swore that the same gecko was a girl when he named her Tina (after Tina in Napoleon Dynamite)...Tina ended up being a boy, so he became Mr. Tina. We have to be nice to Mr. Tina because he will probably be our future nursing home mascot. ;Joyful

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He is the only licensed and bonded snow removal company in this part of the state. During the summer they are contractors. The damage is minor but extensive. He moved most of the building a fraction of an inch.
200.gif

DiefsReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just had another fun experience at work. We are having our parking lot scraped down. The ice had gotten up to about 10 inches deep and it will be 40 next week. They started on it yesterday. They use a giant excavator to do it. Our parking lot is full of trucks with 20 -40 toy haulers. This guy just drives around quickly and scrapes about half of the lot. Today they bring an extra excavator and a skid steer as well. All three tractors are running around cleaning everything up. The largest one is doing all thee scraping. He gets to an area that is solid ice and not compacted snow. he keeps rocking the tractor, go forward, go back, and repeat. He does this five times successfully. The sixth time he comes back about 6 inches too far and slams into a three story hotel buckling the load barring wall and breaking a couple of windows. He missed destroying the building by six inches in either direction. I have to buy new underwear.

Thats crazy stuff. Bet you wish you had been videoing that!

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning y’all. Just rain here. I plan on doing some cleaning, some writing, some reading, recording some videos and hopefully editing some Footage to get up on YouTube.
i love productive people, some body has to do it.

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No traffic today. As usual, we’re waiting patiently for the LFS to open.
3F61825F-1810-4022-8E8D-CEE13072881A.jpeg BF28AF3B-C50C-4D29-9DA6-B4343BE85B56.jpeg
if i had my magnifying glass in the car when i was out this morning i would be sitting at my LFS waiting for it to open too but i am at home fixing breakfast instead. next stop...

ReefGrammie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No traffic today. As usual, we’re waiting patiently for the LFS to open.
3F61825F-1810-4022-8E8D-CEE13072881A.jpeg BF28AF3B-C50C-4D29-9DA6-B4343BE85B56.jpeg
I know where you are!!! I still haven't been, but as soon as we head up to Nashville again, that's exactly where I'm headed!

ReefGrammie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I forgot to say good morning earlier....so good morning, or at least it was morning a few hours ago! Has to be morning somewhere.

Successful trip to the LFS...a few astrea snails for the BioCube, a few large chucks of rock that I will wrap in a dish towel and smash with a hammer, and a six-line wrasse for the 90. I figure a six line is about the only wrasse mean enough to deal with the other tank meanies. He's acclimating now. Depending on how the next week goes, I may move the mean clown back into the mean tank.

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know where you are!!! I still haven't been, but as soon as we head up to Nashville again, that's exactly where I'm headed!
Keep me posted. Maybe we could meet up.
We go almost every Saturday morning. Even if I don’t need anything from the fish store ( yeah right ), we still go to the reptile side for crickets.

ReefGrammie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keep me posted. Maybe we could meet up.
We go almost every Saturday morning. Even if I don’t need anything from the fish store ( yeah right ), we still go to the reptile side for crickets.
I will! I'm sure I'll have our Nashville son and almost 2-year-old in tow. Our son loves to take the little guy there. Every time we FaceTime, our grandson says "fish, fish," and I have to flip the camera and we take a little field trip to my tanks. It's pretty cute. I'm not sure who loves it more....me or him! ;Joyful

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just now finally starting to extend tentacles but unfortunately, my whites just ramped down. This one is beautifully striped when fully extended but couldn’t wait to show Y’all. I’m sure I’ll have better pix tomorrow.
F769564F-DE25-4948-9103-2A16009D86DC.jpeg

Back