Good Morning!

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
good morning all.. :) full on spring here...sunny n 60's the buds are coming out of ground..;Woot;Woot;Wootsorry didn't want to rub it in to you cold folks;)
GOING TO HUG AND HOLD MY BABIES Tuesday,nieces and nefews, 4,5,2 have not touched in over a year..;Happy;Happy
have a great day all..:)

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good morning all.. :) full on spring here...sunny n 60's the buds are coming out of ground..;Woot;Woot;Wootsorry didn't want to rub it in to you cold folks;)
GOING TO HUG AND HOLD MY BABIES Tuesday,nieces and nefews, 4,5,2 have not touched in over a year..;Happy;Happy
have a great day all..:)
I am definitely green with envy! But I still enjoy the colder weather right now. It keeps the tourons away and I get to enjoy the surrounding wilderness and beauty all to myself for a few more weeks. Almost time to get out the fly rods that I didn't touch last year.

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, it was morning 24 minutes ago here, dang it! Good late morning anyway. Hope you all have a great Thursday and don't lose any keys!

My phase just opened up and I made like a keyboard ninja and snagged a vaccine appointment for next Tuesday. The live sale keyboard ninja skills have paid off after all! I can't wait to squish my little grands again...it's been too long. ;Joyful

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning!
It is nearly trout stocking season here in Ohio. the best 40 minutes to limit out on rainbows that we have at my local state park pond. if i was ambitious i could follow the tanker around lake to lake all spring, lol!
No stocking in Montana. They grow huge and spawn. So many fish in the rivers and streams that it is almost more catching than fishing.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning!!! It's Friday!!!!! I hope you all have a great Friday/weekend. ;Joyful

Relaxing Happy Sunday GIF by HeimatkundeVerl.de

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! It’s 7° this morning. Hopefully it will be last day of single digits. Woke up to skimmer going crazy. I’ll have to clean it up when I get home from work. I was supposed to get an order from Algae Barn yesterday. FedEx said they delivered it but there are no signs that anyone walked up to my porch yesterday. I am sure they will make it right. Have a great day and stay safe!

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning All!
Cool and windy here but crystal clear.
Lost the Fungia last night. It expelled all of its innards and sloughed off a bunch of flesh. Very sad because it was beautiful (in the store)!
No more Helio’s for me. They have a bad track record according to what I’ve read.
I know that even a mostly dead Fungia can sometimes come back but I didn’t want to risk a water pollution issue.
I’m a regular customer who spends a TON OF $ at the LFS. Maybe they will cut me a deal on something else. If not, that’s okay too.
Anyhooo!
Y’all have a great day!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was a little cold here this morning, Not 7 degrees but a "little" cold and windy. I always walk in the morning and I figured my goggles from my distant skiing days would keep my eyeballs from freezing...
And they did.

Me in Goggles.jpeg

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was a little cold here this morning, Not 7 degrees but a "little" cold and windy. I always walk in the morning and I figured my goggles from my distant skiing days would keep my eyeballs from freezing...
And they did.

Me in Goggles.jpeg
I wish I had "goggles" for my beard. It was a a huge ice cycle by time I made it to work today.

Back