Good Morning!

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This morning like every morning I took a walk. I walk about two miles so it's not like I will be entering the Olympics or anything. It was 23 degrees and it was just before the sun came up.

All of a sudden I got this uncontrollable urge to do the Macarana and I twisted my knee. One of my knees was replaced a while ago with aluminum or "Mastic". (some kind of fish food copperbands are supposed to like but I am guessing)

I almost fell down as it was a little painful and I contemplated calling the paramedics just because I wanted to see if they had a helicopter. Then I realized it wasn't that bad so I limped home and put some of that "heat rub" stuff on the knee.

Now everyone knows none of that stuff ever does anything for pain but it smells so good. I have a few different kinds, some smell like pine trees, some like cedar and some like camphor so I use all of them at the same time.

I am still in pain but I smell like a forest filed with mosquito repellent which is kind of refreshing.
weren't you dressed for winter just a few days ago?

I was laying on the floor this morning playing with the dogs.
decided just for laugh's to see how many sit ups I could do.
and now I know. (none)
feel better.:cool:

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got off the phone with BRS. I had a package that was supposedly delivered last week. I don’t know where they dropped it off but it wasn’t at my house nor my neighbors. With no questions asked they are reaching out to Algae Barn and having it reshipped. It’s only been 2 weeks since I ordered it. Hopefully it won’t be 2 more. BRS customer service is amazing.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I was going to put in a “Knock Knock” joke here today which led me to think… The person who invented “Knock Knock” jokes certainly deserves a “No Bell” prize!

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On the News just now I saw this WW 2 Veteran who is 100 years old. They were honoring him and had a parade for him. I thought he looked familiar and he is. He is my friends Dad.
That is awesome!!

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I kept hearing this tic tic tic noise and was looking around my house to see what it was. Then I see this. Watch the top windows. This has been going on for about an hour now. Determined little stupid bird. He kept trying to get in each window

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I kept hearing this tic tic tic noise and was looking around my house to see what it was. Then I see this. Watch the top windows. This has been going on for about an hour now. Determined little stupid bird. He kept trying to get in each window

if he wasn't stupid ...he's a lil closer now..;):D

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning.
I have had many many orders from BRS, only 2 had problems. Both were resolved quickly and at no cost to me.

It's not been fun here. Power out cold tanks. Power came back and ORP probe failed so tanks got ozone bombed. Crab ate a heater cord and energized the sump plus cold tanks again. After all that I lost 4 fish and all my xenia coral.

My plecostomus just threw water on me and told me to snap out of it.

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

not trying to get in, trying to fight or mate with that bird in the mirror

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
weren't you dressed for winter just a few days ago?
Yeah, I didn't have a winter photo on that computer and that was the first one that popped up. Make believe it was snowing.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning! Short night - definitely going to be yawning today.

Good Night Omg GIF by Bayerischer Rundfunk

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning all!
Another beautiful day here today, low to mid 70’s.
Its tank maintenance day here. Change media and wash out InTank box, razor to the front glass to remove coralline, etc.
Once it warms up a little, I’m doing debris cleanup outside.
Cant wait to get outside this Spring and fly into action.
Have a great day and stay safe! ;)

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning, day 15 in the covid coup and I haven't accomplished a thing other than, I cleaned out the pantry & fridge I did start about 6 different projects, but I run out of steam quickly, I take a break and then forget what I was doing.
Is it time for a nap yet?

1615295281081.png

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning, day 15 in the covid coup and I haven't accomplished a thing other than, I cleaned out the pantry & fridge I did start about 6 different projects, but I run out of steam quickly, I take a break and then forget what I was doing.
Is it time for a nap yet?

1615295281081.png
I must have missed it. Did you test + or were you just exposed.
Either way, sending thoughts and prayers your way siggy!

Back