Good Morning!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning! When things get in your way, you can choose to see them as stumbling stones or pet rocks.

Bikini Bottom Rock GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone.
Had the scare of my life last night. Around 10 pm , right after I had just gone to bed, my phone kept buzzing. It was my daughter texting and they got an alert to an active shooting on their college campus. They were on lockdown. Said she was in a room with 4 others with doors locked and lights off and they all got knives and whatever else they could use as a weapon. Although they could not hear anything from their dorm. I was relieved when I finally got this message from her
0F58581E-9831-4B22-8B09-2E4A4CF1FB5F.jpeg
I didn’t sleep very well after that so I’m tired today. As of this morning I still don’t know if they caught the person. Or if anyone was injured.

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone.
Had the scare of my life last night. Around 10 pm , right after I had just gone to bed, my phone kept buzzing. It was my daughter texting and they got an alert to an active shooting on their college campus. They were on lockdown. Said she was in a room with 4 others with doors locked and lights off and they all got knives and whatever else they could use as a weapon. Although they could not hear anything from their dorm. I was relieved when I finally got this message from her
0F58581E-9831-4B22-8B09-2E4A4CF1FB5F.jpeg
I didn’t sleep very well after that so I’m tired today. As of this morning I still don’t know if they caught the person. Or if anyone was injured.
That’s very scary!
Too many “active shooter” reports these days.
They are trying to pass a law here in Tennessee which will allow people to carry firearms ( both concealed and open ) WITHOUT a carry permit.
I have a carry permit. Cost me a couple hundred dollars, my fingerprints are now on file with the FBI and I had to take an 8 hour class to learn the laws and how to properly carry. Know what or WHO is standing behind your target, which rounds will completely pass through your target and hit someone else, etc.
Now, if this passes, any trigger happy “yahoo” ( good guys who don’t have a clue ) can be walking around armed With ZERO training.
Makes me crazy and a little frightened!

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning'ish! Random happy thought for the day - all this Covid-19 mandated work from home stuff has provided me with a ton of time to work on my aquariums. Between meetings this morning I was able to add a new rock for a frogspawn frag that needed to be secured due to ornery fish knocking it out of it's current spot. Water change lunch breaks are also a thing now lol. Normally I'm gone on business trips at least once or twice a month, so this lockdown has been kind of nice in a way. Business has been less than stellar though, so the frag fund is a bit low.. It could be much much worse, so I'm very thankful to be where I'm at.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning Reefies
looks like Mordor out there this morning.
half day today.
I was supposed to go fishing this morning.
I woosed out.
I'm sure I'll get pics of a cooler full of fish in a few hours.
instead I get to go to the lfs and hardware store to pick up a few things for the new frag build thingy I'm doing.
heave great day.
welcome to the weekend.
play hard.
stay safe. :cool:

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning.....a little peace and quite before the grandson wakes. Off to the zoo today with the little bugger.

All have a great day.

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning....I started this yesterday: "Good morning! Last long work day until"

I never finished the post or hit enter...work probably interfered. I have no idea what I was typing! ;Hilarious Oh well, I guess I meant the last long work day until Monday!

I'm so glad all is well, @MrsBugmaster. That is so scary.

Have a great Friday!

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning All!
Well, everything is coated in a yellow film of pollen today. No rain in sight to wash it away. I have one more area to get mowed today then get the house back in order for Angela’s return home tonite.
I realized yesterday that I have not seen my Fire shrimp in a while. I think something in there is eating my shrimp. Never did find the Cleaner shrimp. He’s been missing about a month. Is it possible that Toby the Goby is the culprit? Who knows.
Anyhooo!
Y’all have a great day!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Good Morning All!
Well, everything is coated in a yellow film of pollen today. No rain in sight to wash it away. I have one more area to get mowed today then get the house back in order for Angela’s return home tonite.
I realized yesterday that I have not seen my Fire shrimp in a while. I think something in there is eating my shrimp. Never did find the Cleaner shrimp. He’s been missing about a month. Is it possible that Toby the Goby is the culprit? Who knows.
Anyhooo!
Y’all have a great day!
We’re not going to see this with low 59’s, and 40’s in the forecast for a few days

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning! After UPS dropped off a package yesterday, my daughter proudly announced, "Daddy's got snails!"

Badass Snail GIF

@Reef Breeders provided reinforcements for my clean up crew!

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
46 degrees i could be fishing but naaaah. i will try to mow later.
Good Morning! i have borrowed a par meter and after i read the instructions i will:
see what my lights are doing,
what they are capable of,
then probably,
start shopping for the lights that will do the job.
I'm thinking: PAR meters are expensive to use.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 31 83.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 8.1%
Back