Good Morning!

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning
One of those mornings where I put the coffee on the counter, my feet, the floor, Louie.
I got to drink a little.
When you wake up very early you think about stuff. My son gets coffee in the mail from a club. Some of it is good and some not so good. If you like it most of the time you cant get more.
I know what I like. I found it on sale while we were out of town and brought home 8 packages. I vacuum seal them and put them in the freezer.
Perhaps he likes the idea of coffee more than the taste.

Doing the morning happy cat rituals.
2021042007130319-8201836242253162105-IMG_3534_HEIC-M.jpg

Last edited:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning.

had to call in again today. Another episode of...digestive system apocalypse. Suffice it to say, I now have a healthy respect for all those poor settlers who died of dysentery on the Oregon trail.....

don’t know if it was something I ate or what, but I’m rocking two and a half hours of sleep. Blah.

54EFC337-A84F-44BB-9375-12723C71655D.jpeg

also, love my fuzzy cuddle buddy: 72F12B01-95C8-4420-9264-4441938E2EFC.jpeg

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning.

had to call in again today. Another episode of...digestive system apocalypse. Suffice it to say, I now have a healthy respect for all those poor settlers who died of dysentery on the Oregon trail.....

don’t know if it was something I ate or what, but I’m rocking two and a half hours of sleep. Blah.

54EFC337-A84F-44BB-9375-12723C71655D.jpeg

also, love my fuzzy cuddle buddy: 72F12B01-95C8-4420-9264-4441938E2EFC.jpeg
hope you're well soon.
on a positive note.... now you have the whole day to catch up on fishdude's page. :cool:

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning.
My Grand Daughter had to go for an endoscopy yesterday and they took some biopsies. She is not feeling well today :(

FullSizeRender (2) - Copy.jpg
She is so precious. Hope she feels better is is ok.

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning!!
what a great day to declutter the basement.
the comedy of sweeping everything under a rug and having a big lump in the carpet and acting as if it isn't visible.
my basement is my carpet. if i have to make my living rooms presentable i throw everything into a box and put it downstairs. every once in a while i sort through it. or threaten/promise to.
I just finished the novel i was reading the decision is whether to immediately start the next one or be productive.

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning!!
what a great day to declutter the basement.
the comedy of sweeping everything under a rug and having a big lump in the carpet and acting as if it isn't visible.
my basement is my carpet. if i have to make my living rooms presentable i throw everything into a box and put it downstairs. every once in a while i sort through it. or threaten/promise to.
I just finished the novel i was reading the decision is whether to immediately start the next one or be productive.

The basement struggle is real man.. I feel like we're one step away from a Hoarders episode. My sole motivation down there is to make room for more aquariums. Without that I might just bury myself underneath a giant mountain of seasonal pillows and rubbermaid storage containers "we might use some day" and disappear lol

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning All!
I had plans to get a lot done today. Gonna be 70* with SNOW overnight.
We got our second Moderna shots yesterday. Just a little arm pain most of the day. Well, it all hit the fan at about 8:00pm. All of a sudden, I was freezing cold and shivering. Temp was 102*! Slept in a heavy robe, wool socks and a heating blanket. This morning, I feel like I got my butt handed to me. It was to be expected because I’m compromised from past health issues.
Today, I’m riding the couch all day!

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
good morning all...:)
i have to make double post today... ;)
1st kidding aside the "hugs" for the men are "bear hugs"...;)
for the ladies are true and full of thoughts and good vibes...;)
i feel are all friends and family here and honestly in year and a half being here ,and off here in person and on phone .;)
we are real people and real true friends...;Happy is reefing just not a great thing...;)
have a great day all...:)

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so i started an oatmeal breakfast on the stove, while that was cooking i updated my build thread, had to research the LED model i got second hand; scorched the oatmeal. thought about eating it anyway, realized i could start over with no guilt for wasting food, need to stop writing long enough to watch this batch... later.

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am OFFICIALLY immunized effective today! Spent the whole morning at the gym licking all the equipment handles and secretly wearing a loose fitting mask. ;)

@Mike from TN sorry to hear the Moderna beat you up a bit. My daughter's roommate had that one and was pounded for 2 days. All my family got Pfizer and fared pretty well. That shingles vax on the other hand had me on the couch. Every tank/body is different.

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! Thinking of you folks today, those with various issues, vaccine troubles, stomach problems, little ones with tests. This is a special group, and I enjoy checking in a reading your posts every day. :)

One of our sons and his family are getting over the stomach bug. It hit them like a ton of bricks and took out the whole family, including our 8 months pregnant DIL. Rough stuff.

For whatever reason, it seems like the people I know who had Moderna have had a harder time with the side effects. I didn't have any issues either with Pfizer, but would have gladly taken the side effects over the alternative!

Hang in there, folks. Have a great Wednesday! ;Joyful

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning!

*knocks on wood* feeling better. Still a wee bit tired but today’s a short day at work. Just thankful I’m on the mend.

@ReefGrammie. Interesting. Now that you mention it myself and everyone else I know who had the Pfizer didn’t really have too intense/too many side effect either. I just was ungodly fatigued. Other than that no biggie.

In other news, still sloggin away at a certain build thread. Read almost 200 pages. I need to hurry up and finish; there are so many builds I want to check out.

Hoping the snow melts soon. (Only in Indiana; 67 and sunny one day, accumulated snow the next)

447F02CB-D2A8-49AC-A1EE-2634A4ADAFBF.jpeg

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 43 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 47 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • None.

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.1%
Back