Good Morning!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Today’s thought​

“Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes…including you.”

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! Lots of snow pictures...for almost May. Insane. No snow here, but it was 51 yesterday afternoon with the wind blowing and I was absolutely freezing. Why does 51 and windy in almost May feel so much worse than 51 and windy in March? I guess because it's expected then. It's 29 outside now. I'm still procrastinating on buying those spring plants......;Shamefullyembarrased:rolleyes:

Have a great Thursday! Stay warm! ;Joyful

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning everyone!

Earth Leaves GIF by Tyler Resty

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning My Friends!
Another nice day here today but going to be cool. I’m going to try to get some mowing done today and build the skirt around the bottom of the greenhouse platform. It was cool yesterday but when I went out to clean the henhouse, I noticed the fan had kicked on in the greenhouse. Checked the thermometer and it was 93* in there at 4:00pm. That’s when the sun clears the trees. Definitely too hot for the girls to be in there. A quick trip to Amazon and I have an 8’ wide by 6’ long outdoor roll up shade coming to mount on the West side of the roof. It will drape down the side when fully unrolled.
Speaking of plants @ReefGrammie , we’re going tomorrow to a nursery just outside of Nashville for plants for our front porch. They have some beautiful stuff there. Only place we have seen Pineapple Sage since we moved from California. It’s a beautiful plant. If you rub the leaves, it smells like pineapple, makes bright red trumpet shaped blooms (end of season) that drive the hummingbirds crazy and it can also be used in cooking. Try to find it, you won’t be disappointed.
Have a great day everyone.
Stay Safe, Healthy & Happy! :)

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning!

the last two days have been bizarre weather wise. Four inches of snow that accumulated on a day that didn’t get lower than 40. Next day, snow melts, snows again, stops, snows again. And today it’s supposed to be sunny and in the 60s. Only in Indiana.

14D0B17E-1FB7-4995-BD81-DF1AF5AE5034.jpeg

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
A bald man got a great deal on a wig today – only $1!
It was a small price toupee.

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday, my son and I were scrubbing, mixing, changing tank stuff down in the basement.

We both heard a very loud, single "tick" followed immediately by a deafening KABOOM.

May the following electrical items RIP:
NAD T748 amp & receiver. This one really hurts.
Home security controller
Eero WIFI router
Both Optimum cable boxes

I guess surge protectors just aren't capable of handling that kind of surge.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning everyone! After a quick stop at an LFS yesterday evening to pick up some salt, I left there with a school of green chromis and about three dozen native fishes from Tampa Bay. I have the flexible tank space, but it still made for a busy evening. Sometimes these things happen. :oops:

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 28 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • None.

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.7%
Back