Good Morning!

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today my knee isn't working and I had to many cortizone shots already as it is coming out of my nose. I need another new knee but I can't get one because I can't be laid up that long so I am nursing it as much as I can.

Of course I put that heating salve stuff all over it as everyone does even though we all know that doesn't do anything except make you smell like a forest.

So to save money, I now just hang those little "Christmas Tree" car fresheners all around my knee in the hope that it fools my knee to just do what it is supposed to do. :)

Christmas tree.jpg

Last edited:

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! I'm also dodging storms in TN. Round 1 came through and round 2 is coming soon. Hopefully, the generator will not be needed, but it's ready just in case. We need the rain, but I could live without the storms/tornado risk. Hopefully, the rest of the day will be uneventful for all of us in the south.

200.gif

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have fish coming today. Getting my prayers ready.
My beautiful Fuzzy dwarf lion died a few days ago. I am pretty sure the long spine urchin pitched a rock down on him. I found him pinned under it. His replacement is coming today. A new lion is always touchy but I hope it turns out well.

I'm so sorry about the lionfish, Ned! I hope all goes well with the new one.

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! I'm also dodging storms in TN. Round 1 came through and round 2 is coming soon. Hopefully, the generator will not be needed, but it's ready just in case. We need the rain, but I could live without the storms/tornado risk. Hopefully, the rest of the day will be uneventful for all of us in the south.

200.gif
Hope all goes well! Also hope you don’t loose power - that’s hard one the fish!

Stay safe! ;Joyful

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the Red sea uses aluminum, if i had the desire to do it completely DIY i might try using pvc and routing the spline channel. that way you could create the shape you need. since it is like a window screen the hardware store might have strips you could use. there are corners at lowe's but the problem i had was the inside corners for the cut outs. i solved the problem by drilling holes and cutting a strap and bolting them together IMG_2562.jpeg IMG_2564.jpeg

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! It’s sunny but chilly outside. Supposed to be clear all day so I’ll be getting the mowing done after work. Woke up at 5 for no reason I can quantify. So I am...having a cup of coffee. Rare occurrence for me as it usually just hikes up my anxiety and makes me feel jittery. Oh well.

7D109AEC-7014-41C0-A658-78B47D7FB11A.jpeg

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mornin’ All!
The storms are past us but it’s cool and drizzly here. Good day to try out the new spa. It arrived yesterday and I had it set up in about 1.5 hours. Filled it and tested, all OK. (All done in the rain, couldn’t wait)
Water temp started out at 64* and it’s now up to 97*. Should be at 100* by later this morning. I’m super excited about this. Hopefully it will make my aching joints feel better.
Part of the cover was missing from the kit so I have a claim in to BestWay. It’s the fabric that has the straps to hold down the inflatable cover.
Have a great day and Stay Safe!
90094BC1-BD61-432E-8243-A3BB1DD0AA0D.jpeg 0AE6C994-7C4C-4C6C-836F-017EB682356F.jpeg 0BA8915E-E4F9-4A35-B793-F5D52CAFEBB5.jpeg

Back