Good Morning!

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone! I'm off to Aquashella - today is setup day!

construction crane GIF by theblock
Safe travels!!! Wish I was there with you. Post pictures!!!!

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! Y'all made me tear up just slightly (ok, a lot) with the dog/puppy pictures. Talked to the vet yesterday evening and it probably won't be long now, but we're just going to enjoy every day we have left with our sweet girl. I can look back with very sweet memories of our previous dogs, but it's so hard letting go. Give all your dogs/puppies a great big hug and a sloppy kiss!!

I'm about to shut down the work computer for a week. ;Happy Can't wait to see the grandbaby again!

I hope you all have a great Friday/weekend! ;Joyful
Sending extra hugs and prayers for a safe and wonderful week.
Cheer Up Hug GIF by Chibird

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UGH - It does not FEEL like a Saturday. Need motivation ....

All the hours have caught up to the neck pain. Not in a great place this AM.

The big boss gave me the call to submit my resume for a promotion - yeah me! It's a job I can crush that can extend my career 20 years by taking the physical part away - so preserve my neck. I was all day thinking what a gift this could be. I have endorsements and encouragement from three other bosses and darn if that does not feel good, right?

Looked at the post last night and despite 28 years experience ... now they want a BA. I got my AA but took a great job back in the day for experience over the piece of paper. Ironic ... I would not have the experience and skill I have if I passed on that job and stayed in school but now that piece of paper may wind up ending my career if I can't promore and need surgery. I don't even want the job for a raise. I just want to keep working and enable the next generation behind me to be successful. Corny, yes ... but gratifying.

Thanks for letting me vent - truly. Slept like heck out of pain and frustration. Going to make some tea, hug a puppy and see if I can accomplish something reefy. I need to find the snail that kept parking on my ATO sensor last night so it does not overflow my frag tank!

Hoping Saturday is a fair weather day all around ....safe travels and joy to all.
Maori Samoa GIF by Madman Films

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning
You people made the puppy thoughts come back after I finally rid myself of them.
Zoe gets a tooth pulled Wednesday. It is hard to believe she is 8.
Puppies Puppy Parade GIF
How about cycles and puppies?
Hugs to Zoe ... that is not fun at any age.

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UGH - It does not FEEL like a Saturday. Need motivation ....

All the hours have caught up to the neck pain. Not in a great place this AM.

The big boss gave me the call to submit my resume for a promotion - yeah me! It's a job I can crush that can extend my career 20 years by taking the physical part away - so preserve my neck. I was all day thinking what a gift this could be. I have endorsements and encouragement from three other bosses and darn if that does not feel good, right?

Looked at the post last night and despite 28 years experience ... now they want a BA. I got my AA but took a great job back in the day for experience over the piece of paper. Ironic ... I would not have the experience and skill I have if I passed on that job and stayed in school but now that piece of paper may wind up ending my career if I can't promore and need surgery. I don't even want the job for a raise. I just want to keep working and enable the next generation behind me to be successful. Corny, yes ... but gratifying.

Thanks for letting me vent - truly. Slept like heck out of pain and frustration. Going to make some tea, hug a puppy and see if I can accomplish something reefy. I need to find the snail that kept parking on my ATO sensor last night so it does not overflow my frag tank!

Hoping Saturday is a fair weather day all around ....safe travels and joy to all.
Maori Samoa GIF by Madman Films

So apply to get a BA online. That will give you a wedge through the interview process. You wont have to finish it. Unless you want to.

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So apply to get a BA online. That will give you a wedge through the interview process. You wont have to finish it. Unless you want to.
That is what my husband suggested. I do have credits towards the bachelors and I was previously enrolled at an online school. Theoretically I could be re-enrolled by the first of the month if necessary. I'm calling my current boss to get his take on it. He is way more in sync with the politics of all of this than I am.

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They make these now
iu

I have thought about it.
Is it okay to say that that's cute? Because it is... A little yellow bumblebee. That actually looks fun... Do they make a sidecar for puppies?

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is what my husband suggested. I do have credits towards the bachelors and I was previously enrolled at an online school. Theoretically I could be re-enrolled by the first of the month if necessary. I'm calling my current boss to get his take on it. He is way more in sync with the politics of all of this than I am.
Smart guy. He thinks like me.
Just kidding

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just looking at the Can -am website.

They do
That would be awesome!!!
When my kids were little, I used to volunteer with the Patriot riders. (I did not ride... I was the person that followed along with the minivan full of drinks.) I always wanted my kids to see people who rode motorcycles for the people they are and not for the cliches. Kids only fear what they don't know.
There was this one guy, Vietnam vet...
Had this old Valkyrie with a sidecar. The side car had a skeleton in uniform strapped in with a cigar on his teeth. Kids loved it. Cool guy, great cause...

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back