Good Morning!

Here you go Mike. The inside was original gauges, etc. I told my wife on the way there that you imagine an old guy in an antique aviator's cap and scarf being your pilot, but they would probably be a 25 year old. He was actually about 80 and still wore his old cloth aviator's cap (not for show, he just uses it). No scarf though.

1634124498012.png
1634124529137.png
Very cool John!!!!
I always wanted to do something like that.
 
Good morning everybody! Yep, you know what day it is...

Wednesday Morning Work GIF by Denyse®
 
Here you go Mike. The inside was original gauges, etc. I told my wife on the way there that you imagine an old guy in an antique aviator's cap and scarf being your pilot, but they would probably be a 25 year old. He was actually about 80 and still wore his old cloth aviator's cap (not for show, he just uses it). No scarf though.

1634124498012.png
1634124529137.png
That's so great! What a beautiful day!

Very cool John!!!!
I always wanted to do something like that.

Mike, our Nashville son did something very similar....also a gift from his wife. He loved it. Let me know if you want the name of the place and I'll ask him. His pilot did all kinds of dives and stomach-churning things. Of course, my son was begging for that! ;Nailbiting You motorcycle guys will appreciate this....he's also the son who bought a motorcycle in his 20s and about gave his mama a nervous breakdown! He's the family adrenaline junkie...
 
Good morning everybody! If someone would have put the words "Chicago" and "RAP" in the same sentence when I was a kid many eons ago, I would have thought that they had their musical genres confused.

ChicagoAlbum.jpg
 
doesn't sound like as much fun. :cool:
You can probably buy them, then throw them up in the air to shoot them. It's the same outcome. :p
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new