Good Morning!

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Good morning everyone! Happy Sunday!

Tired Wake Up GIF by Looney Tunes
 
Good morning,
we're doing peking duck for thanksgiving. thanks! I blame you and all the fowl in the sky. WTB my sister's help. I know I'm going to mess up........ Best cooks in the family mom>dad>sister... I think I made the list of "who's kid is that?" true story.
 
Good morning Reefers. I pick up my 2 head dose for my fowlr tank today. I wont get around to installing it. But I will be glad to be done with manual dosing. A little overcast now but maybe sunshine soon.

Have a blessed and wonderful day!
 
Good morning,

we're doing peking duck for thanksgiving. thanks! I blame you and all the fowl in the sky. WTB my sister's help. I know I'm going to mess up........ Best cooks in the family mom>dad>sister... I think I made the list of "who's kid is that?" true story.
blame me? ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious
for enabling you the chance at greatness?:cool:
you got it. no worries.

i'm not even cooking this thanksgiving.
going to mom's where my bro is showing up and make a pork tenderloin.
my wife doesn't like turkey.
my bro's wife is thai (lived there till she was 15) and she isn't in to the whole thanksgiving day spread.
i think she'd be happy with a plate of too hot peppers.
 
my bro's wife is thai (lived there till she was 15) and she isn't in to the whole thanksgiving day spread.
i think she'd be happy with a plate of too hot peppers
My mom is thai/japanese mixed. She ate those little thai peppers like kids eating candy. I'll never.... I'm too sensitive.

But, she loved thanksgiving. She didn't have to cook.
 
This morning I went to our local "Moose Lodge" where they invited me for a Veterans Brunch.
I liked it and am so glad they didn't serve boiled Moose. :oops:
 
This morning I went to our local "Moose Lodge" where they invited me for a Veterans Brunch.
I liked it and am so glad they didn't serve boiled Moose. :oops:
how do you know?
it might be fabulous.
 
Well, it's happened again. People are visiting for Thanksgiving and I just had this conversation...
"Cool, what are these?"
"Those are my corals"
"So they're plastic, right?"
"Nope, they are all alive"
"But not all of them, right? How many are plastic?"
"None of them"
"Seriously, they're just plastic, right?"
 
Well, it's happened again. People are visiting for Thanksgiving and I just had this conversation...
"Cool, what are these?"
"Those are my corals"
"So they're plastic, right?"
"Nope, they are all alive"
"But not all of them, right? How many are plastic?"
"None of them"
"Seriously, they're just plastic, right?"
good morning everyone.

This happens anytime we have a visitor. followed by
"how are they alive?"
with my husband responding "what the heck do you mean, "how?"
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new