Good Morning

30 years at Disney !

My kids (and wife) thank you for your service ;)

619Wac1Kf0L._AC_SX450_.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R....Lots of great folks to help and info to be had here. Please make sure we all get to see your progress with a tank build thread. We love to see what your doing, you will get to see your progress, and others can learn from you as well. The only dumb question here is the one not asked.....Not so close but I am in Palm Bay...
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
i'm pretty sure you will find someone close to you here ,happy reefing
 
Welcome to R2R. After losing the use of my right hand 5 years ago, reefing maintainability became difficult for me as well and still is. I’m lucky enough to have teens that don’t mind helping me out. I hope you can find someone close by to help.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new