Good place to purchase nems

mryan04290

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone I just got a pair of Picasso clowns and I’m looking for a nem to pop in the tank with them. I have 1 bubble tip in my smaller tank with another pair but for my 90 gallon I want something different and not crazy expensive! I want to find a reputable vendor for nems online since my LFS doesn’t have anything but RFA’s and bubble tips.

RJT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 for Pacificeast aquaculture. I have a magnífica and a rainbow bubble tip anemone from them. Both are outstanding specimens. I definitely recommend them

OP
OP
mryan04290

mryan04290

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local fellow reef-keepers??
Having a hard time getting connected down here in south west Florida with people that have interesting stuff acros and zoas seem to be the only thing people are getting rid of and prices are sometimes higher than some of the stores

Last edited:

DJF

know less, learn more
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what type of nem were you considering? The ones you mention are the only cheaper ones except maybe a gbta. I’ve always thought FL was the Mecca for reefing- surprised there aren’t a ton of options.

OP
OP
mryan04290

mryan04290

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what type of nem were you considering? The ones you mention are the only cheaper ones except maybe a gbta. I’ve always thought FL was the Mecca for reefing- surprised there aren’t a ton of options.
Possibly either a long tentacle or a carpet I’m not sure which I’m even open to sebae nems as well. Central Florida and the east coast are the Mecca of reefing on the west coast best we have us 7seasaquatics which still has some good stuff but nothing compared to the unofficial coral triangle of Orlando

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 85 56.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.3%
Back