GOSKN5 shallow 80...

Couple fresh shots...

1c1c457381dcc8ad3a5269547c2c7142.jpg


0b5516b40f87c5dba8d205fe3738fd83.jpg
 
Ah OK I thought it was a puffer for a sec still not very good at identifying fish. I love that you painted the bottom white anticipating no sand great idea man
 
cool tank, Im surprised with an open top they havnt jumped
 
Ah OK I thought it was a puffer for a sec still not very good at identifying fish. I love that you painted the bottom white anticipating no sand great idea man
Thanks, I like how it looks honestly
 
Very nice tank! Those softies are loving life!
 
Very nice tank! Those softies are loving life!
You got that right! I have a couple acros that are showing great growth too.. going to slowly add a few more to the upper regions of the tank... thanks rev!
 
Added a few pieces lately... Figured I would share a few pics..

3456fba2ae7d14a01e558697b3a9f27a.jpg


3a1c1696477a3b4699ec5fc2feea69ec.jpg


a631b6df3243345f54adbbd50874414f.jpg


Vargas cespitularia... whites and blues... pretty awesome..
3227e24bb9e51611c579cf5ffad96677.jpg


0aeb9b00207e5783e0dbdad7e6be9e53.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new