Got a name for this acro?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jhuntstl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jhuntstl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2021
Messages
2,257
Reaction score
4,091
Location
St. Louis
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought as a no name and has colored up beautifully so far.

AM-JKLXqxZjkyfC8W3XAkSKC_1RH54KZfNeysidR7A239o60u_rDWFJ2M6gfR_WopaqiXIqyLP1TyeIreKYbFnoxOjd3_QL75MZTwxCztrQDWGxvTiLUntZB-_-96A7qIlKeYG8P3e9mR7wagvQZuCYBjxcF3g=w721-h1281-no


AM-JKLWMsZsmfG-gpDoji8JIxCDK6GZKUmNmGtiqU1kjrtRIedDvEYHIMxn3Qu5A6b-c1DD34FXjWBOp-gYhOu3o0ysca2o_R8mCB1QEpCBBbuairMOxQkg0zOfngZuIcpIjBIAt2cKy4kjgqyZ7y0VqkHJrVQ=w721-h1281-no
 
I picked up on the sarcasm...but you still got me to Google it lol. The only pearl berry I've seen in person was dead!
 
A name to me is a means to discover others experiences. I don't care if this one's called blueberry razzle dazzle, but if it was...and I googled that and found beneficial information. Well that's okay with me.
 
A name to me is a means to discover others experiences. I don't care if this one's called blueberry razzle dazzle, but if it was...and I googled that and found beneficial information. Well that's okay with me.
I can't help with name. But, it sure is pretty.
 
Looks like a. horrida to me.
Only acro I've ever seen that gets white polyps
Google Purple Plasma. I think that's the ORA variant.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new