Got me a few new tangs coming this week. :)

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
HAHA soon!

UPDATE! Achilles just ate out of my hand. :D

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HAHA soon!

UPDATE! Achilles just ate out of my hand. :D

I think thats the best ever i use to have a clown that did that. Watch out though the clown got skin one time and tasted a little blood.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
15 days later and both the Achilles and Powder Blue are doing awesome! There are no signs of ich or stress. Both tangs swim all around the tank and are very active. They graze on the LR and eat EVERYTHING I feed the tank. Flake, Pellets, Nori, Frozen, etc. No signs of aggression so far. Both look nice and fat for their size. I think the DOMINATOR Naso I have in there keeps things civil! HA!

salmonshutters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so are you gonna post these videos/pictures that you so speak of, we are patiently waiting. These might be some of my favorite fish out there.

Alabama Reefer

corals for sale and trade
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Achilles and the powder blue are both In the Acanthurus family so I would keep your fingers crossed that they don't kill each other. But like someone else said you have a better chance when adding them together. Good luck they are both gorgeous fish

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The Achilles and the powder blue are both In the Acanthurus family so I would keep your fingers crossed that they don't kill each other. But like someone else said you have a better chance when adding them together. Good luck they are both gorgeous fish

I have a local buddy that has been keeping them fine together as well. They are also in a big aquarium.

nixer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a local buddy that has been keeping them fine together as well. They are also in a big aquarium.

i have personally seen a big tank with many many tangs. those included many yellows, a powderblue, a achillies, a cole, and other various tangs. all were fine and were very large!

Back