Got my stand built, tank moved and sump added

FootWashian

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2021
Messages
13
Reaction score
35
Location
terre haute
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats everybody think
BA009F16-A9AB-45F8-BDEC-5CCA1FCBFCF3.jpeg
 
Looks stout enough. Do you plan to leave it open or wrap it later on? Scape looks good too.
going to wrap it eventually no income for material at the moment. thanks on the scape had to bust up on of the rocks and reshape them.
 
Stand looks solid. I agree on the aquascape. The power head I don't thing you'll like. That is a pretty focused jet and isnt doing much for the surface. Other than that I think the lights a good height and the stand will look good finished.
 
That return pump will fail. Set up a backup. I've killed 3 but they last long enough to get some money saved for another one
 
Stand looks solid. I agree on the aquascape. The power head I don't thing you'll like. That is a pretty focused jet and isnt doing much for the surface. Other than that I think the lights a good height and the stand will look good finished.
I have a maxi jet on the right in the back with a filter pad rapped around it to clean act as a fine filter
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new