Rating - 0%
0   0   0

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
All you tubers please feel free to share your videos here at R2R! Just pick the proper forum and post away!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks.
Do you have a Youtube?
I have an account, but I don't upload any videos, mainly subscribe and watch other peoples videos. I may occassionally upload a video that I share on here (my chaeto refuguim) but I don't actually make any videos :)

NanoDad

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

40B Knasty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will check everyone's out.
Here is mine:
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC-nkT-9gLZGabgO94LnYp1g
Recent videos on are on cultivating Tigger pods from Reef Nutrition w/ spirulina powder, Bryopsis treated with Reef Flux by Reef HD, How to be successful w/ a mandarin dragonet with simple math, and how to DIY baby brine shrimp hatcheries.

40B Knasty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I subscribed to y'alls channels. I'm just starting out on mine and it will be more than just tank videos, but if you want to subscribe that would be great!

Here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-1OLrPN2OqEYqKHgkPJpRw?view_as=subscriber
Sorry about your tank emergency video. Been through an emergency as well. My 40B cracked last summer. Heard a loud pop right when I was closing my eyes to sleep. Had two hours sleep the night before and stayed up for 29hrs to get a new tank purchased and all the fish, corals, inverts, filtration, and live rock into a 15g tub & 20g tank. What a day that was.

erinmegan85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry about your tank emergency video. Been through an emergency as well. My 40B cracked last summer. Heard a loud pop right when I was closing my eyes to sleep. Had two hours sleep the night before and stayed up for 29hrs to get a new tank purchased and all the fish, corals, inverts, filtration, and live rock into a 15g tub & 20g tank. What a day that was.

Yeah, definitely wasn't a fun night, but thankfully I had the spare tank on hand. Bonus is once our friend finishes building a new stand for the drop off and I fix the seam I now have a third tank. haha I subscribed to your channel too!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cool thread for sure!

andrewkw

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ooh a bunch of new channels to check out. I watch a lot of reef stuff on youtube and started my own channel last year

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeua5A4AnY6m7Fu0mxIaEtA

Mostly deals with my main reef tank and the struggles of moving to a rural environment with no lfs, frag swaps ect.

Jordangiesb

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out my 175 gal bowfront reef

Lots of YouTube videos of the progression of my reef from a 5 gallon to a 175 gallon. With a few steps in between

Would love to get some more exposure and subscribers !
Thanks guys!
bb4f63e8dd0066ad7d9d7b12771cd73d.jpg

inktomi

ReefMan
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually have a film degree, though I've been doing tech for years instead. Recently, I thought it'd be fun to start a YouTube channel - it's been a blast!

At first I was a little worried about content, but it's been easy to come up with ideas so far. How do you guys & girls come up with ideas for your channels?

Here's mine...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLh1Pzrirqwc4K8VeWbS_GA

OP
OP
Brian W

Brian W

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually have a film degree, though I've been doing tech for years instead. Recently, I thought it'd be fun to start a YouTube channel - it's been a blast!

At first I was a little worried about content, but it's been easy to come up with ideas so far. How do you guys & girls come up with ideas for your channels?

Here's mine...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLh1Pzrirqwc4K8VeWbS_GA

Ijust try to think as a beginner to the hobby and try to make videos that would help them out. Also I have so many ideas in my head just from watching so many videos that I will write ideas down in my phone as I think about them. I only have roughly 30 ideas left. lol

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back