Got YouTube?

40B Knasty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 about helping the beginners. I show all my faults, add a little humor, and talk to the community like a real person would want to be treated when trying to gather information on making assessment for what they should do for themselves. I know most do not like the technical aspect because it can be off-putting. Generalizing information and throwing a little bit of technicality in it to have an interest for both sides of hobbyist to enjoy and for myself to feel good about the factual information I am putting out there. I do mess up in my videos, because I never edit. Usually have to do a few takes, because I am doing it on a tablet that has little bit of memory left. Allowing me to have only so much time. I have been cut off so many times in the middle of wrapping up a segment.

Last edited:

Underwatergardeners

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Checkout my youtube page here have some cool new content on my Red Carpet Clown Condo :) PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Solis Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will star following everyone’s chanel if you subscribe to my chanel I’ll do the same.
Here is one of last videos.

Moonfruit777

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll sub to every reef related channel here!
Love to see the "smaller" channels as youtube only promotes big channels. I feel like it is hard to find those! :)
I just got my new Polyplab filters and might do some more videos about my reef now. Always open for suggestions on topics to talk about too :D

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCl5b3GKAfu1d8N19xhZFHQ

Harse Designs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

orr2003

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted a link to my channel on the first page but I am looking for some info on live streaming. How can you live stream in HD? I tried the live stream feature within youtube couple weeks ago but it appears that it will only live stream for me in 480p and once the video uploaded to my channel it is in 480p also even though I was streaming in 1080p.

Harse Designs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted a link to my channel on the first page but I am looking for some info on live streaming. How can you live stream in HD? I tried the live stream feature within youtube couple weeks ago but it appears that it will only live stream for me in 480p and once the video uploaded to my channel it is in 480p also even though I was streaming in 1080p.
i believe you can only stream live at 720p at the moment unless you could a upgrade license

orr2003

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i believe you can only stream live at 720p at the moment unless you could a upgrade license

Well that stinks....who wants to watch a blurry live stream lol. Wont even let me stream in 720p though. Looks like I just need to make more videos then.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 37 52.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 9.9%
Back