Got YouTube?

erinmegan85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I know I had posted earlier in this thread with my original YouTube channel, but I've started another that will be strictly related to my reef tanks and things related to it. I had to reset my tanks after our generator failed after Hurricane Florence came through, so I figured it would be a great time to start a new channel as I build up my tanks again. I've subscribed to everyone's channel in this thread. Subscribe to mine if you're interested. Thanks y'all!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnY9P5Cc0eBQasj-iP0lvTw

Ardeus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
congrats on the 2 mil.

Thanks. I did another along the same lines and only got 290 views :)

Anemone giving birth to clownfish:

This is the kind of pleasure a clown can only have in its natural hosts. They wouldn't be able to do this in a bta.

Aquatic Spendthrift

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 5 gallon pico 180 gallon fresh and a 10 gallon shell dweller. I also have a playlist called bangers where every now an then i post a highly eddited/fun video. if you like what you see dont forget to subscribe.

sweat90lx

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got to go through this whole thread and subscribe since I've found my people
Here is my lastest update video. If you have any tips or suggestions to make my videos better, please let me know.

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's funny, I only use YouTube to embed videos here for my R2R build thread, and I rarely ever record audio with my videos. But people have been subscribing to the YouTube channel and asking why I don't describe anything about the videos. Then I have to explain to them that they should see my detailed descriptions of the videos in my R2R posts, but that doesn't seem to satisfy them. I wish there was a way to prevent people from subscribing on YouTube if you don't intend to have subscribers.

Ardeus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's funny, I only use YouTube to embed videos here for my R2R build thread, and I rarely ever record audio with my videos. But people have been subscribing to the YouTube channel and asking why I don't describe anything about the videos. Then I have to explain to them that they should see my detailed descriptions of the videos in my R2R posts, but that doesn't seem to satisfy them. I wish there was a way to prevent people from subscribing on YouTube if you don't intend to have subscribers.

You think you have a problem? :) Try having a viral video of an anemone with nearly 3 million views that is shown mostly in India and that brings the most random assortment of subscribers possible to your channel.

Screenshot_20190828-113715.jpg

If you just want the videos to be seen here on R2R, just mark them as unlisted instead of public.

saan1wu4

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

This is a very late respond lol
You should be able to list your video as "unlisted" that way only people with the actual link could view it, i.e. when you embed the video on a thread here, we would be able to see it. An unlisted video does not show up on public spaces on youtube, such as your channel and search results.

Back