!!!GRAB-BA-BA-BAGGIE BATTLEBOXES!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Nutter

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Far from the best photos, but here are some shots of my battle box from this morning! Just put them in the water about 30 minutes ago and already have solid PE and color. Thanks Adam!

From left to right:
Tubbs Pink Jade
ORA Frogskin
Blue/Orange Aussie Oddball
Rainbow Brite
BubbleBath Unicorn
Twilight Dragon

2c01a167cfc44895ad4b0603fe566f12.jpg
89f1aef3dd9b4224392592e71bda8d8b.jpg

331bb1d4967a063cd79e258084b2b107.jpg

benapilot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are in pretty good shape for shipping to Alaska!

They did well! Unfortunately, I think I may have nuked them with my coral dip... ME coral Wash Off- could have had it too strong. The pink Milli is definitely gone. I've been out of town since I got them, so tomorrow I'll see how they're all faring.

Adam' s been real good about keeping in touch and said he'd replace whatever didn't make it when I place another order(which I'm sure I will).

I won't be dipping the next batch...

Husker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They did well! Unfortunately, I think I may have nuked them with my coral dip... ME coral Wash Off- could have had it too strong. The pink Milli is definitely gone. I've been out of town since I got them, so tomorrow I'll see how they're all faring.

Adam' s been real good about keeping in touch and said he'd replace whatever didn't make it when I place another order(which I'm sure I will).

You might try Bayer Insecticide if you want to dip the next batch. I dipped my first batch of frags from him in Bayer with no problems. However, I didn't bother dipping the second batch because his tank seems to be cleaner than mine. Just make sure you get the correct Bayer. It has been shown time and time again to be very gentle on SPS corals.

Ty Hamatake

Hi, my name is Ty and I'm a Reefer...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

You might try Bayer Insecticide if you want to dip the next batch. I dipped my first batch of frags from him in Bayer with no problems. However, I didn't bother dipping the second batch because his tank seems to be cleaner than mine. Just make sure you get the correct Bayer. It has been shown time and time again to be very gentle on SPS corals.
If I were to take a chance on not dipping/QT'ing something before it went in my tank, it would be on some Battle frags!

Nutter

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, Mr. Potters Angel! I got one from Divers Den that, unfortunately, only lasted a couple months. He was my favorite! Some day I'll try again!

Ahh man, what a bummer. Such a beautiful fish. That is a Blue Potters Angel that I picked up from Reefwise about 6 months ago. Here are a couple of better shots of him.

IMG_0762.JPG

IMG_0751.JPG

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey @Battlecorals are my sticks still knocking around there somewhere? :D

They absolutely are and and look great! I am so sorry for the delay the pic though . As many of you know already, I am way behind and slacking on individual pack pics:( Good news is your pack can ship whenever you are ready:)

KJoFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They absolutely are and and look great! I am so sorry for the delay the pic though . As many of you know already, I am way behind and slacking on individual pack pics:( Good news is your pack can ship whenever you are ready:)
PM sent regarding shipping. :) Still crossing my fingers you drop someone's pearly cadaver in my box. I mean..there's been plenty of time for accidents like that to happen. :D In all seriousness, glad to hear business is booming!

Last edited:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 39 43.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 32.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back