!!!GRAB-BA-BA-BAGGIE BATTLEBOXES!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

KJoFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This very well may be true, but this is a thread on Battlecorals products, on the Battlecorals forum that he pays for on r2r so I wouldn't expect anyone to discuss how awesome other vendors are here lol.
Right...hence starting with "I know this is a BC thread". You must have missed that part of my post. It's ok.

Velcro

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right...hence starting with "I know this is a BC thread". You must have missed that part of my post. It's ok.

To be honest, that's the same as saying "no offense but, [random offensive comment]."

We're mostly battle corals fanboys in here... no real value posting anything to challenge that :cool:.

KJoFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be honest, that's the same as saying "no offense but, [random offensive comment]."

We're mostly battle corals fanboys in here... no real value posting anything to challenge that :cool:.
lol I wasn't challenging, just saying there's other good vendors out there besides BC. You all must have missed where I just purchased a good sized pack from BC as well. I was in no way arguing that BC isn't a great vendor. Obviously I agree or I wouldn't spend my money with him. I just am not wearing blinders either. That's all.

Also..I'm not a fanboy..nor any kind of boy so..there is that. Carry on with your fanboy-dom. No need to continue sharing my BC purchases and hopefully success with said purchases in here I can see.

Velcro

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol I wasn't challenging, just saying there's other good vendors out there besides BC. You all must have missed where I just purchased a good sized pack from BC as well. I was in no way arguing that BC isn't a great vendor. Obviously I agree or I wouldn't spend my money with him. I just am not wearing blinders either. That's all.

Also..I'm not a fanboy..nor any kind of boy so..there is that. Carry on with your fanboy-dom. No need to continue sharing my BC purchases and hopefully success with said purchases in here I can see.
I was being fasetious.

Ty Hamatake

Hi, my name is Ty and I'm a Reefer...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I prefer prefacing my offensive or disrespectful stuff with, "with all due respect". It's like a free pass on saying whatever you want!

Not saying anyone is being offensive. Definitely bad vibes though, that I'm not accustomed to on this thread. Boo bad vibes!

EDIT: Also, I had to Google it but... I think I qualify as a fanboy.

Velcro

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I prefer prefacing my offensive or disrespectful stuff with, "with all due respect". It's like a free pass on saying whatever you want!

Not saying anyone is being offensive. Definitely bad vibes though, that I'm not accustomed to on this thread. Boo bad vibes!

EDIT: Also, I had to Google it but... I think I qualify as a fanboy.
I'm offended at you assumption that someone in here might be offensive.

Ty Hamatake

Hi, my name is Ty and I'm a Reefer...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm offended at you assumption that someone in here might be offensive.
Ahhh! The perpetual "I'm offended" debacle. Do I have to delete my R2R account now as to keep from upsetting anyone?

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ha! That kind of stuff doesn't bother me one bit.

I'm happy that you guys and gals, are reading the threads and contributing.

Makes my day really.

You'd have to stoop extra low to get a snicker out of me. And even then, I'd still probably be thanking you for posting!

Tautog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is a BC thread, but to be fair, there are other good vendors/sponsors here when it comes to sps who also have good livestock, prices and customer service. :)
Really??? Who??? Most take the money and run!
When I had bad stuff, I was simply told " welcome to the hobby!" I guess you tip people for doing their job, I tip when a purchase became a experience, a lesson, and then a friend.
Livestock is questionable, prices are just numbers, and customer service is earned with satisfaction!
Find someone who is honest, dependable, and reliable, who isn't cheaper than most, and makes a purchase an experience where price isn't an issue or questioned.........that's a person to do business with!!!
Before you speak, own a business, run a business, and make a difference with each customer, and you made a customer for life who will advertise that business! Until you do that, I have, you will never make a difference! ...............Tautog

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@Battlecorals i have to bump his question. My frags are chillin at 100-150 par on a rack. When should I think about moving them to the rock work?

I think if they come in well, and look ok after day or so, they are more then fine to move up then. I mostly like the idea of not hitting them real hard right out of the box, after an extended night period.

bif24701

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Battlecorals i have to bump his question. My frags are chillin at 100-150 par on a rack. When should I think about moving them to the rock work?

It's just me, however I have about 300+ on the sand, I keep them at the bottom for 28 days to observe and acclimate.

I don't care who, how, what, where, or when I get a coral. It will spend time on the same next to the glass for observation. At least 4 weeks and whatch for parasites. Of things seem well and I see encrusting and grow tips I can assume it is a ok piece.

yellojello

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 weeks in...
4af7ad1fe7fc16682729e79bc93a2b4e.jpg

happyhourhero

Burner of the Tips
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just mounted mine where I wanted them the day I got them. Imo if they come from your same light source, may as well just get the clock started on them getting used to their forever home.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 23.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 34.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 55 31.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back