!!!GRAB-BA-BA-BAGGIE BATTLEBOXES!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get why some people may be apprehensive, letting someone else pick your frags, to be the first person that may be unhappy with the selections. Well, I'm not that person, I am very happy with the selections, and I think you will be also. Great color and variety. The frags were very healthy, had color and PE in the bag. Even after dipping in Bayer, within 30 mins after putting them in my DT they were starting to extend their polyps, some even becoming a little hairy, LOL!!! My only complaint is that I didnt get a battle brush:(. Maybe I will get one next time when I order my high rollers battlebox, because their will be a next time!!! Thanks Adam @Battlecorals, look forward to getting another box.

20190322_164819.jpg

20190322_180310.jpg

20190322_180315.jpg

20190322_180318.jpg

20190322_180322.jpg
20190322_180324.jpg
20190322_180402.jpg
20190322_180354.jpg

Sorry for the bad photos, this phone isn't setup for photos, but point is their ain't NO skimpy frags here. Photos were takin roughly 30 mins after dipping.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND @Battlecorals!!!

Last edited:

AngryMike2016

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be ordering a second Battle Box much sooner than expected. About two weeks ago I had a large salinity spike event because of a faulty ATO. Since then, I have lost about 33% of my acro frags. Needless to say, I am pretty upset, but I am choosing to look at it as I now get to order more frags from Adam! That is, of course, once things are 'back to normal'. I should note that not a single one of the six frags he sent me has shown any signs of stress from the unfortunate occurrence.

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very happy with my battlebox! I got one a month ago, and telling Adam I was a beginner to SPS I got some very hardy ones. Still growing and thriving.

My only complaint.... Adams hand writing is atrocious! I had a hard time trying to figure out what a couple of mine were from the writing on the bag. J/k of course.

There will most certainly be more battleboxes in my future.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Very happy with my battlebox! I got one a month ago, and telling Adam I was a beginner to SPS I got some very hardy ones. Still growing and thriving.

My only complaint.... Adams hand writing is atrocious! I had a hard time trying to figure out what a couple of mine were from the writing on the bag. J/k of course.

There will most certainly be more battleboxes in my future.

This is admittedly very true LOL. My bag labeling is one of my biggest customer complaints and rightfully so.

I have actually had real doctors congratulate me on how horrid my penmanship is, and on busy day it's even worse lol. I have long been trying to implement a tagging system for individual bags, that I can scan a bar code, and will print out a perfect label with each corals name, and care requirements and such. Was very serious about it just before I started the addition back in 2016. Then it got pushed to the back burner. Then I talked with Carlos from Coravue about it just this past year, and got a little closer. I do think it's time to finally try to get something like this in place. Especially if I am sending out stuff that hasn't been put onto site yet. I mean my handwriting boarders on cruel in that regard. lol

If anyone has any good insight on how to set up the scanning and labeling system please feel free to let me know. I am definitely an idiot when it comes to stuff like that.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Why not just pre-print a bunch of labels and pull the one(s) you need? Your barcode scanning and printing sounds like a solution looking for a problem to me...

I hear you completely. That was my original plan. I had been working with my developer on setting it all up before we started the addition.

At some point The scanner/ printer idea was presented to me, and while super tedious to set up, once it was in order would be pretty slick and probably more efficient than rummaging through sheets of stickers every day lol.

Still stickers wouldn’t be a bad place to start

Maacc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hear you completely. That was my original plan. I had been working with my developer on setting it all up before we started the addition.

At some point The scanner/ printer idea was presented to me, and while super tedious to set up, once it was in order would be pretty slick and probably more efficient than rummaging through sheets of stickers every day lol.

Still stickers wouldn’t be a bad place to start
Maybe start with one of those accordion divider folders with the stickers organized by first letter? Should make it less painful than going through the whole stack every time, which would get old fast.

Jeremy Chatham

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just placed my order yesterday for a Battlebox $400.
Adam was nice enough to text me back and said he will be calling me this week for saturday delivery.
I am looking forward to a beautiful collection.

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 67 45.6%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 18 12.2%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 21 14.3%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 39 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back