!!!GRAB-BA-BA-BAGGIE BATTLEBOXES!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 5, Members: 1, Guests: 4)

Silver14SS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
source.gif

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just got my box. Corals came in great condition and PE out the bag. He also threw in a freebie which is awesome as well as a sticker for my new fragging box and a battlebrush :) . Will send a pic once they are in the tank

Nralven

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ON23K_zpstxnh6iec.png

I always say, “Lucky is the indecisive BC patron who’s mind is not easily made up.” Well, to be honest, I don’t actually say that verbatim, in fact I have never said exactly that once. But, I do suggest something very much to that effect, to anyone that elects to have me assemble for them, a pack based on their tastes, budget, skill level and their needs. Rather than hand pick a custom pack from the site.

Now I hate to play favorites and I really don’t with customers at all. Everyone will get the best cut I can muster of whatever they have purchased. But here is the low down on grab bags. When you extend to me the courtesy of selecting and cutting your pack, it is a gesture that I appreciate wholeheartedly and I tend to return it exponentially. Meaning, grab bags seem to always include larger choice cuts and are exceptional samples of my expansive collection.

You see, when I get to pick the pack out, I’ll skim over some possibly more popular, but ravaged, over fragged and abused mothers. Instead I go right for the prime cuts of personal favorites, underrated and under appreciated wonders, and coral that I am able to cut larger healthier frags from. Often I’ll include gems not even on the site yet which can be the greatest reward of all, as many of you can attest to. And no duds either. These aren’t a means for me to dump all my less popular stuff. My systems are cramped enough as it is. I do not have room at all for anything less than highly desirable.

62e738f5-9340-47a7-82c2-0b94f3d3c668_zpskjcqlkhc.jpg

I call them grab bag packs. I absolutely love to do them and always go a little overboard on them when I do! So if you are one of the less picky reefers out there, maybe your just starting out with sps and don’t really know what you want, or maybe just cant quite decide. Perhaps you simply have enough faith in me to pull it off for you, or maybe you just love surprises!

If you are saying to yourself, "Hey yeah. Thats me", then explore the option of a Battlecorals Grab bag pack. I am 100% positive that you will be delighted when you open that box.

And I invite any of you that have gotten grab bags from me to chime in, post pics if you want, and let me know how I did on yours!

ON23K_zpstxnh6iec.png
Hi Adam
Hope this gets to you.
I’m looking to restart my reef tank after the 2017 Northern California fires. I live Santa Rosa Ca. Our house survived but the reef in my 210 tall did not. 11 days without power or access will do that. Prior to the fire the reef had been growing for 21 years. Prized coral was a blue table top that was about 20”x18”across.
The tank has been back on line for a year now and I’m looking for good source for a spa heavy tank, as well as advise along the way.
I found your site mention on r2r so I’m interested in the battle box. Please contact me at [email protected]

dwest

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Adam
Hope this gets to you.
I’m looking to restart my reef tank after the 2017 Northern California fires. I live Santa Rosa Ca. Our house survived but the reef in my 210 tall did not. 11 days without power or access will do that. Prior to the fire the reef had been growing for 21 years. Prized coral was a blue table top that was about 20”x18”across.
The tank has been back on line for a year now and I’m looking for good source for a spa heavy tank, as well as advise along the way.
I found your site mention on r2r so I’m interested in the battle box. Please contact me at [email protected]
Good luck man. I’ll call Adam out.

@Battlecorals

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi Adam
Hope this gets to you.

got it. thanks a lot man. Really appreciate it.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Got my second Battlebox yesterday and man was I blown away! Adam is great to work with, and will absolutely deliver some amazing corals. Everything came out of the bags looking good and settled into the tank right away.
20190817_103614.jpg
20190817_103805.jpg
20190817_103912.jpg
20190817_111309.jpg

cool! thanks for posting!

A-dawg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been following this thread for 2 years. Super excited I finally ordered my first box! Will post when it arrives.

Any pics of frags grown into colonies? Would love to see some battle box grow out pictures

reefwreak

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The battle boxes are really spectacular, and Adam's corals are hardy and will stand the test of time (good thing he's always importing and trying new corals!). I had a moderate tank crash, and all of my BC acros survived (along with an OG Oregon Tort and Purple Slimer), but most of the others didn't. I'm looking forward to the slow growth back, dominated by BC survival-kings!

Can't wait to order another BattleBox soon, probably after the holidays.

DracoKat

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my first about 2 years ago. Corals were doing great! They grew and were colorful. Until something happened in my tank and wiped all my hard corals.

Once I figure out what went wrong and fix the issue, I will be getting another box

Goneaway562

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my first battlebox on Saturday and I couldn't be any happier. I requested a Dragonfly and Bleeding Tree and let Adam choose the rest. Pictures are taken during Radion AB+ cycle with T5 using an orange filter so it wasn't super blue.

Box.jpg
FoxFlame.jpg
Fox Flame
RainbowLoom.jpg
Rainbow Loom
Dragonfly.jpg
BC Dragonfly
Bleeding Tree.jpg
BC Bleeding Tree
LaserMelon.jpg
BC Laser Melon Teni
Joker 2.0.jpg
BC Joker 2.0
RainbowMelon.jpg
BC Rainbow Melon

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Received my first battlebox on Saturday and I couldn't be any happier. I requested a Dragonfly and Bleeding Tree and let Adam choose the rest. Pictures are taken during Radion AB+ cycle with T5 using an orange filter so it wasn't super blue.

Box.jpg
FoxFlame.jpg
Fox Flame
RainbowLoom.jpg
Rainbow Loom
Dragonfly.jpg
BC Dragonfly
Bleeding Tree.jpg
BC Bleeding Tree
LaserMelon.jpg
BC Laser Melon Teni
Joker 2.0.jpg
BC Joker 2.0
RainbowMelon.jpg
BC Rainbow Melon

Cool! thanks a ton for the post:)

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been looking at one of theses box’s but I am a new to SPS. I have a couple monti’s in my tank doing well. But don’t want to get some crazy acros that will die in a week.

wayhighcoral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received and unpacked a Battlebox. Nothing short of amazing. This box is an assortment of acros to replace what didn't make it through a 36hr power outage while we were away on vacation. When I say "replace" it's indicating acros in general rather than one-for-one. Made no requests to Adam aside from "acros".

@Battlecorals - Simply awesome! Thanks Adam. No really, THANK YOU.

Every piece is chunky, and some are downright LARGE. Quality second to none. Better than every other vendor I have used, including many (all) of the biggest names.

bc3.jpg

OK the five frags on the left are not BC stuff. They are Cornbred. Nice, but they're working their way back from an apparently rough trip from Florida a week ago. (Flaming Pink Lemonade, OMG, FHRITP, Tangerine (top), Valhalla (bottom) for the curious among you). More importantly, (yes, go ahead and compare)... The BC stuff starts where the shrimp is conveniently perched. Top left is Blue Ghost, Gilligan is below. Next column is BC Golden Rose, Bonfire.

bc2.jpg

This pic has the Golden Rose and Bonfire on left again. Next column is Frankenberry, Shockwave Horrida, Tinkro Belle. Pink Cigarette is the big piece just right of this column up top.
bc1.jpg

Bottom, just right of the pink cigarette, is Rainbow Melon. Then, more or less L to R: Blue Angel, Backdraft the Movie the Table, and Nero.

Wow. I've been wanting a Backdraft for a long time, and look at that hunk. A bunch of awesome pieces, several of which are entirely new to me. Looking forward to growing these guys out.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 70 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.3%
Back