!!!GRAB-BA-BA-BAGGIE BATTLEBOXES!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like I'm going to have to order a BattleBox. About three weeks ago my alkalinity pump was inadvertently turned on and ran for 22 hours before I realized it. My alkalinity was so high that the Hanna Checker could only register at 20 DHK and was blinking. Needless to say the spike killed most of my SPS. I've got the tank stabilized with an ALK of 9.0 now. I'm just waiting to make sure everything stays where it is before I add anything else.

I know how it feels and hopefully you have everything going your way this time !!! My ATO dumped extra RO water for 5 hours which brought my salinity to 1.020. Luckily i caught it before going to office .
Brought it back to 1.025 after 12 -14 hours .
Adam's corals are so amazing that even after being in my tank for only a week, all of them survived !!!! They didn't even care for the salinity swing and was showing PE hours after I brought back the salinity.. Tank is only 3 months old but acros are doing great . Only Adam's acros can be so stable.

Amazing !! They truly are Battle Ready ..

I would say "JUST DO IT !!!"

Regards,
Abhishek

Litfury

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had the pleasure of speaking with Adam earlier today. Tank is 4 months old. Adam was very good at helping guide me in my first purchase. Asked appropriate questions about my tank. No pressure at all, was not pushy on the phone. I can't wait to see what comes in the mail.

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had the pleasure of speaking with Adam earlier today. Tank is 4 months old. Adam was very good at helping guide me in my first purchase. Asked appropriate questions about my tank. No pressure at all, was not pushy on the phone. I can't wait to see what comes in the mail.

4 months is way enough time for Adam's sps .I had my first tester pack in 1 month and still doing great .
If it's a baggie ,you would enjoy every bit of it .. I have a fair idea what will be there if chosen by Adam but won't spoil the surprise for you ;)
Enjoy it ..

Regards,
Abhishek

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
4 months is way enough time for Adam's sps .I had my first tester pack in 1 month and still doing great .
If it's a baggie ,you would enjoy every bit of it .. I have a fair idea what will be there if chosen by Adam but won't spoil the surprise for you ;)
Enjoy it ..

Regards,
Abhishek

Thanks a lot for the post!

m3p

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just completed my 2nd battlebox order (3rd purchase) from Adam today. Now the waiting game until the box gets here. Can't wait to see what is packed inside! It is literally like Christmas morning.

m3p

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my 2nd battle bag today! Cannot wait for these things to grow now.
20170422_190344_zps9pvnoufa.jpg

Back Row:
Bubblegum Table
Shades of Fall
Blue Polyp Aussie
Snipers Blue Something

Front Row:
SC Orange Passion
Bubblebath Unicorn
Tyree Superman Tenuis

Balz3352

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got mine not long ago. Awesome stuff super healthy! Look great id buy again... Once the wife allows stupid budgets

jmp21677

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This guy's customer service is crazy! I had an order arrive a day late due to Fed Ex issue. He was all over it and made it right! I think we've all seen/experienced vendors on this site that have fallen short. This is now my go to supplier. Thanks again

ksfulk

Working back towards clean
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my first BattleBox on Friday and no kidding its cram packed with fine stick-y goodness! Adam has great communication with the customer and the pieces are nice and polyped out in the bags. Packing is top notch and the pieces are generous for the price. You cant go wrong here.

IMG_1546.JPG
IMG_1547.JPG
IMG_1548.JPG
IMG_1549.JPG
IMG_1550.JPG
IMG_1565.JPG
IMG_1566.JPG
IMG_1601.JPG

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got mine last week. I was surprised to see them encrusting already even with being fragged a week prior. Amazing stuff for sure
8bc8a638becbde55c09619cf5bd05b81.jpg
I would love a box like that!! They are beautiful. I have not jumped in to the Sps yet just LPS and softie. I am just worried I don't have enough flow to keep them alive

Maacc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love a box like that!! They are beautiful. I have not jumped in to the Sps yet just LPS and softie. I am just worried I don't have enough flow to keep them alive
If you are worried about flow, I can't recommend the gyre pumps highly enough. I have 2 in my jbj 45 and I can't turn them above 40% without moving sand everywhere.

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are worried about flow, I can't recommend the gyre pumps highly enough. I have 2 in my jbj 45 and I can't turn them above 40% without moving sand everywhere.
In my Nuvo 40 I have 2 mp10s but when I turn the up my spawn/hammer and torch get absolutely destroyed. I might have to do some rearrangement so I can get a grabbox.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Agree the gyres are really good pumps for sps tanks! I welcome the dunes;)

Salty_Box_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The more I read about the ecotech pumps the more I'm totally put off by them. If anyone is running them make sure you CONSTANTLY open it up and inspect them cause the shaft is metal and will rust, unlike the gyre and was pumps that have ceramic shafts. Plenty of people have had their system crash from ecotech pumps.

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back to battle boxes

I got one about a month ago and man grape juice brads defugo and brads yellow tort I would have never picked out but Adam did and I'm glad because they look amazing
IMG_1118.JPG
IMG_1120.JPG
IMG_1124.JPG
IMG_1130.JPG
IMG_1339.JPG
IMG_1343.JPG
IMG_1348.JPG
also under blues the pearly cadaver looks awesome
IMG_1342.JPG
Also since putting these two in my tank the polops have never not been out
IMG_1347.JPG
IMG_1341.JPG

If your having any doubts don't Adams corals are top notch. And so is his customer service I ran into a problem with a coral (not his fault) also forgot a battle brush and he got right back to me and the next time I order he said he will take care of me u can't beat this customer support u can't there are only three people I will buy corals from and Adam is one of them he def got a customer for life out of me

Thanks again and congrats on that awesome new set up

cowboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know I will be ordering my next battle box in the very near future. The first one was awesome.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Back to battle boxes

I got one about a month ago and man grape juice brads defugo and brads yellow tort I would have never picked out but Adam did and I'm glad because they look amazing
IMG_1118.JPG
IMG_1120.JPG
IMG_1124.JPG
IMG_1130.JPG
IMG_1339.JPG
IMG_1343.JPG
IMG_1348.JPG
also under blues the pearly cadaver looks awesome
IMG_1342.JPG
Also since putting these two in my tank the polops have never not been out
IMG_1347.JPG
IMG_1341.JPG

If your having any doubts don't Adams corals are top notch. And so is his customer service I ran into a problem with a coral (not his fault) also forgot a battle brush and he got right back to me and the next time I order he said he will take care of me u can't beat this customer support u can't there are only three people I will buy corals from and Adam is one of them he def got a customer for life out of me

Thanks again and congrats on that awesome new set up

Really appreciate the post man truly. And that brads defuego is as cool as it gets when it does its thing. I've seen blue, red, yellow and orange in that one!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back