!!!GRAB-BA-BA-BAGGIE BATTLEBOXES!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Demonic

Love Change
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And now it's at the top of my list. Wish I would have gotten that one earlier. At least it's a reason to make another order, come on overtime lol

Coastie Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Christmas time in October! I couldn't be happier... If you're even remotely considering placing an order with Adam, DO IT!!!

WP_20161020_003.jpg
WP_20161020_005.jpg
WP_20161020_006.jpg
WP_20161020_007.jpg
WP_20161020_008.jpg
WP_20161020_009.jpg
WP_20161020_010.jpg

G8trBait16

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered my 2nd grab bag from Adam on Monday, it should be here Tuesday 10/25. All I asked for was a pink Lemonade and orange passion, everything else is up to him and the best part of all I know everything will be great. His communication and people skills is top notch, anything you need or want to know he will help out as much as he can. Will post pictures when mine comes in. :)

Coastie Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered my 2nd grab bag from Adam on Monday, it should be here Tuesday 10/25. All I asked for was a pink Lemonade and orange passion, everything else is up to him and the best part of all I know everything will be great. His communication and people skills is top notch, anything you need or want to know he will help out as much as he can. Will post pictures when mine comes in. :)

I'm already looking forward to ordering again. Just waiting for my wife to ask me what I want for Christmas! :D:D:D

Rory's Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I knew about the Adam Special Grab Bag with my first order. This will without a doubt be my first order for my new tank when it's ready in January (fingers crossed its ready by then lol).

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had asked for a tester pack before I went with a bigger order. Amazing price for all these stellar pieces - Small as this is a tester pack ...

BC Secale
image2.JPG

PC Rainbow

image1.JPG

Grape Juice (My Favorite classic)

image3.JPG

Forest Fire Digitata ( this thing is atleast 2.5 to 3 in)

forest_fire_digitata.jpg

Can't wait for Adam to send me my mystery grab bag . Doesn't get any simpler than this - You tell budget , color, how fast or low fgrower you want and let Adam cherry pick for you .. And communication and support is top-notch !!

Regards,
Abhishek

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On my way to a Battle Tank :D

Christmas came in early for me on Friday when received the BC Baggie from Adam .
As always , amazing shipment and the frags in pic don't do justice to the beauties !!
The Goldilocks is hugeeee .. like 2+ inch and freebie is Tubbs Stellata :eek:

Sanjay's leprechauns beard , goldilocks , June ruby , ultimate table , nilborg resident , red planet , original sunny x sunset , bleeding tree albro and tubbs stellata

Time for pics :-

IMG_1902.JPG

Getting ready for a bayer bath although it's futile with Adam's sps

IMG_1877.JPG

In tank

IMG_1903.JPG

If anyone has a colony of Goldilocks please post it ..

Adam - lastly you are a magician of acros

Regards,
Abhishek

IMG_1902.JPG

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is paid for and I'm just waiting till the end of march can't wait to get my battle brush!!

Coastie Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Coastie Reefer - I see that you got Goldilocks. Could you post a pic how it has colored up ?

Regards,
Abhishek

I don't have any pics, but it turned into a yellow/green color. Unfortunately my frag tank crashed 3 weeks ago and I lost it . It was a great piece and was just starting to settle in.

Lost power and the tank had a pretty big temp swing in case you're wondering... Nothing to do with the quality of Adam's sticks. I actually thought everything was going to pull through, but they all lost their soft tissue one night about a week after the temp swing.

mwilk19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like I'm going to have to order a BattleBox. About three weeks ago my alkalinity pump was inadvertently turned on and ran for 22 hours before I realized it. My alkalinity was so high that the Hanna Checker could only register at 20 DHK and was blinking. Needless to say the spike killed most of my SPS. I've got the tank stabilized with an ALK of 9.0 now. I'm just waiting to make sure everything stays where it is before I add anything else.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 40.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 39 35.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back