!!!GRAB-BA-BA-BAGGIE BATTLEBOXES!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 6, Members: 2, Guests: 4)

anarchy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once my tanks ready ill probably want a grab bag. Alot of room in the new 180

Maacc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my grab bag acclimated this evening and everything looks fantastic. Thanks Adam. I will post pics once they get set in their final places.

Jeremy@CoralVue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Adam for the grab bag! I had a hard time selecting from the awesome assortment Battle Corals offer. Since my tank crashed last September I was left with few sps so Adam suggest a grab bag. The selection was awesome and cant wait till they grow out. Packing is professional. Each frag was individually double bagged and heat sealed. It has been almost a week already and everything is looking good. I will definitely be ordering again.

IMG_4700.JPG
IMG_4703.JPG
IMG_4705.JPG
IMG_4715.JPG

Carlos@CoralVue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also got a grab bag from Adam. I am a huge monti fan and I mentioned to Adam and when I got the box, it came with 5 different awesome montipora frags and one lonesome acro frag. Could not be happier with the selection and will order from him again as well.

Just like Jeremy mentioned, the box was well packed, it included an icepack since the weather was over 90 degrees, each frag was double bagged and heat sealed. There was a nice "Thank you" card along with clear instructions on how to acclimate the frags. I even go a free brush!!!

Anyway, don't have pics of the corals yet but will post them soon.

Super happy... Thank you Adam!

BoneXriffic

GO BLUE!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Adam for the grab bag! I had a hard time selecting from the awesome assortment Battle Corals offer. Since my tank crashed last September I was left with few sps so Adam suggest a grab bag. The selection was awesome and cant wait till they grow out. Packing is professional. Each frag was individually double bagged and heat sealed. It has been almost a week already and everything is looking good. I will definitely be ordering again.

IMG_4700.JPG
IMG_4703.JPG
IMG_4705.JPG
IMG_4715.JPG
Whats that fat monster on the left? Ima need one of these soon

Jeremy@CoralVue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is a nice frag. Hopefully I can get the yellows out of it. I would not say you cheaped out. The Classic line is a great series of skimmers.

alexf762

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my fourth order from battle corals this past Monday. I came across this post and decided I needed to try out the battle box option. I'm very picky about what sps goes into my tank. But I knew Adam wouldn't disappoint. And he sure didn't, I got 10 colorful, chunky , healthy frags. All packaged very well. Definitely worth it! Only problem is I'm running out of room in my tank for more! Thanks again Adam!

Maacc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are a couple of pictures of the frags mounted.
20160717_153853.jpg
20160717_153859.jpg

m3p

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Battlebox arrived today and I am so glad I gave this a shot. My wife was laughing at how excited I got as I opened the box and started pulling corals out. I'll admit that when I first decided to let Adam pick the corals out I was a little scared. I usually want to know exactly what is going in my tank, but with all the positive feedback I had to give this a try. I picked a few specific corals that I knew I wanted, but gave Adam free reign over the rest of the box and it was nothing short of amazing. This box did not disappoint. If you are on the edge about getting a mystery box, I say do it. You won't be disappointed!

Maacc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam,
Just wanted to thank you again for all your help with my tank issues. Just got the triton test today, hope it shows the cause. Once everything is figured out and settled, I definitely need to get another pack incoming. :)

nitro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I let Adam pick my corals on my first purchase and I would not hesitate to do it again. He has a great eye, lots of experience and very eager to answer any questions.
Larry

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 70 56.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.2%
Back