!!!GRAB-BA-BA-BAGGIE BATTLEBOXES!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Alvin Alejandro

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've always go look at the awesome corals you have on the site dreaming about keeping them in my tank. I would hate to get such amazing pieces and them not do well.

Seth401

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some of my favorite sps came from my grab bag from Battlecorals! Poletti yellow tip is a example. I would have never picked it out but that acro kicks butt. Definitely recommend giving Adam the freedom to pick some for you!

MOPAR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a coral I wanted plus a grab bag. The least I can say is wow!! The corals were better than i could have ever hoped for and then some. Thanks again Adam the corals are doing great. My only complaint is that the sps Adam sent me make my coral look bland.

BoneXriffic

GO BLUE!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
T-minus 4 hours untill arrival...Thanks again Adam for putting up with me and helping me out with my first acros! Now I just have to keep them healthy.

BoneXriffic

GO BLUE!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Theyre here!
1464380265211-1712119344.jpg
1464380313953-1991272715.jpg

reefstacks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been coming back to this thread and contemplating a pack for over a month now...one of these days soon. I must say that BC has one of the, if not THE, best selections of SPS that I have come across. Awesome pieces man, quite the collection you have built!

reefstacks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I have no doubt that I will love it, but my bank account is a different story lol. Next purchase will be from BC though, just need to make sure those bills are paid first! I'm sick of being a grown-up lol

BoneXriffic

GO BLUE!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I have no doubt that I will love it, but my bank account is a different story lol. Next purchase will be from BC though, just need to make sure those bills are paid first! I'm sick of being a grown-up lol
Do it now.... let your car get repod. Totally worth it lol. Not to mention hes pretty affordable!

boudster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely going to have to give this a shot when my new tank is ready to go! What would you say is the average $$ spent on a grab bag?

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How much are the grab bags and how many frags are usually in one???

Thanks for asking!

It’s real easy. Ultimately it's entirely up to you, whatever you'd like to spend. I’ll build your pack around your budget.:)

All I would need from you are, any personal preferences, like species, color, structure etc, and about what you're looking to spend. I generally don't include stuff like monties or bird nests either unless specifically requested and i won't load you up with green stuff either unless you ask for it.

If you have any questions at all, shoot me a pm anytime

Thanks a lot!

Adam

tautog83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
not to hijack my my dogboy clath, finally deciding to put down a good base and lots of shoots! may be down for a little box soon., miss scarlet available and jareds crown?

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 41 57.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 20 28.2%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.8%
Back