!!!GRAB-BA-BA-BAGGIE BATTLEBOXES!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

ehutchby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam is excellent to work with. I've bought several large orders from him. I really like his corals because they look just like the pictures he posts. No photo tricks. Very healthy Corals too. Thank you

Scottsquatch

Third times a charm?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This type of generous customer care is exactly why my first frag pack will come from Battlecorals when my current build is ready. Besides, I already waste so much time on the BC website...and I STILL can not figure out which ones I want first! Might as well get some help from the master. I bow down low to you sensai!

anarchy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cant wait to build the 180 so ill have more room. Your sps have filled the 30 now time to growout until the 180. Adams a great guy to work with. Never dissapointed. Next pack I'll definitely let you do your thing based around 1 or 2 of my choice

FMF0331

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered from BC about a month ago, very impressed with the goodies. I will be ordering from him again. I just need to fill this thing up with water.

ELLL.JPG

ClearRain

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my grab bag today. Adam is great to work with and is very generous with his frags, I'm very happy! There was a delay in my shipment that probably doomed one of the frags, but Adam had already thrown in a freebie! He even picked out one of the acros I'd been eyeing for awhile. A++ If you can't decide and are on a budget, let Adam do his thing.
20160309_171320.jpg

Russ265

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this guy is amazing!
the santa clause of corals. plus they are so healthy from their weekly yoga excercises they cannot die! (well i cant kill them anyway)

these beuts are always "battle" ready :)

....now to hand my wallet over

larcat

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam really is the best, and letting him choose is probably an amazing way to go.

We are rebooting, but the only sps hitting our tank when it is ready will be from him.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Adam really is the best, and letting him choose is probably an amazing way to go.

We are rebooting, but the only sps hitting our tank when it is ready will be from him.

Awesome man thanks a lot for the post! Look forward to seeing you guys again soon

timkenagy

~Unashamed 116~
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very happy with mine :) and will be doing this again!! This time he accommodated a certain style of SPS for me which was wonderful.. Next time it will be 100% blind faith. Thanks Adam (and Myles)! Wish the hobby had more of you.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back