!!!GRAB-BA-BA-BAGGIE BATTLEBOXES!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

rovster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to be starting an experimental side tank in a few months I already told Adam I'm going for a partial grab bag lol! A few I want and surprise me with the rest!!!!

StikHedRon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received a mystery pack from Adam yesterday and it looked great, polyps out real quick, color was good, no pests and he did a good job selecting corals I would like! Will I do this again, Heck Yes!

kyle1284

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have ordered 2 frag packs from Adam in the past that were awesome and very recently gave him my budget to make a grab bag. I have never trusted anyone as much as I trust Adam when it comes to corals. If you are on the fence, don't be, just give him your money and prepare to smile a lot when the shipment comes in.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have ordered 2 frag packs from Adam in the past that were awesome and very recently gave him my budget to make a grab bag. I have never trusted anyone as much as I trust Adam when it comes to corals. If you are on the fence, don't be, just give him your money and prepare to smile a lot when the shipment comes in.

Thanks a lot man! really appreciate that one:)

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Do you still offer free shipping @ $250?

On the grab bags, shipping is worked into the total but is essentially a wash. If you tell me you want to spend 300.00, you'll get 300.00 or more of SPS guaranteed.

R6REEFER

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my first order yesterday and everything down to the packaging is the most professional I've seen! The card and stickers were the icing on the cake and show how much pride is taken in what he has to offer. Not to mention the corals are absolutely gorgeous and better in person than advertised. We'll done Adam, you have a customer for life!
20160426_120123.jpg

Fenzinna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
59fcdb57e345ef72408a99925994617e.jpg

This is why you order from Adam. I spent a pretty penny but I got more than what I spent for sure. I let Adam pick and just simply told him that I wanted to try and keep less green in this pack. He didn't disappoint and this is the only place I'll be getting acros from. On top of that, the frags were generous.

Fenzinna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
59fcdb57e345ef72408a99925994617e.jpg

This is why you order from Adam. I spent a pretty penny but I got more than what I spent for sure. I let Adam pick and just simply told him that I wanted to try and keep less green in this pack. He didn't disappoint and this is the only place I'll be getting acros from. On top of that, the frags were generous.

If I could expand on this a little more... I, myself, don't get wrapped up in names. In fact, by the time these guys are ready to be removed from the plugs and rack, I'll probably forget what is what. I do enjoy colors and interesting growth patterns. I don't know one sps from the next.

The beautiful thing about this is that Adam consistently picks things I never would have. And I end up with corals that are significantly more interesting and it expands my stock. This is my second pack from Adam and I think his services are HUGE for an inexperienced sps reefer myself.

So, no matter you level, spend the extra few dollars and let him do the work for you. I beg you. Your LFS will never do for you what Adam will.

Last edited:

raultsu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The beautiful thing about this is that Adam consistently picks things I never would have. And I end up with corals that are significantly more interesting and it expands my stock. This is my second pack from Adam and I think his services are HUGE for an inexperienced sps reefer myself.

This is exactly why I chose the grab bag.

Back