!!!GRAB-BA-BA-BAGGIE BATTLEBOXES!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Did you contact Adam about your issues, or the names? He's very helpful if you do.
Yep I’ve got him covered for sure. Names however, I have completely abandoned for these types of tenuis. Lol. Not naming any of them anymore.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I can name them for you.
The way I see it, you guys can call these blue lighters whatever you like:)

truth is I have sent out many frags in these packs that are on the site and named, Even snuck a few lasermelons in. But I just like the idea of these packs especially, being refreshingly anonymous. Baby steps really but I’ve been working towards no names for anything for a while now.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve gotten to where I don’t make any effort to remember the names of my sps corals or where they came from. So on my next box I will definitely choose that I don’t care about the names.
I think the hobby would be better off if no one bothered with the hobby names, so hopefully others will follow Adams trend.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have mixed feelings about names; yeah, they do build silly hype and prices, but they're also really use for identifying a specific coral one might want.
Ah ha. Yes. It is for this reason I have the “no glitz” mode for my site:). Kind of the semi happy medium between full n names vs real names

If your not familiar with it yet, Read all about it here.

Trixter227

Wrasse Wrangler
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah ha. Yes. It is for this reason I have the “no glitz” mode for my site:). Kind of the semi happy medium between full n names vs real names

If your not familiar with it yet, Read all about it here.

Could always do a more "organized" approach that allows people to know and share what they have with a easy to understand format while moveing away from "rainbow mudpuppy slammer"
If you wanna keep your "brand" for some exclusives BC#23 BC#73....ect
Or something like Acropora.... A#17
Acropora millepora... AM#22 or M#22
Acropora tenuis...AT#11 or T#11

SaundersDVM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, long time reefer, new to SPS. I still have a couple of months before my Reefer 625 tank is ready for corals, but I would like to do some beginner sticks and have heard great things about battle corals! If I order a battlebox, is there a way to request easy/fast growing ones with different colors?

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, long time reefer, new to SPS. I still have a couple of months before my Reefer 625 tank is ready for corals, but I would like to do some beginner sticks and have heard great things about battle corals! If I order a battlebox, is there a way to request easy/fast growing ones with different colors?
I think that's pretty much what you get with the lower price battleboxes.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I think that's pretty much what you get with the lower price battleboxes.
eh it really depends on what people ask for and what I've got to work with. Specify easy beginner stuff and that is what you will get I promise, but I slip all sorts of "high end" sps into lower dollar packs all the time.

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
eh it really depends on what people ask for and what I've got to work with. Specify easy beginner stuff and that is what you will get I promise, but I slip all sorts of "high end" sps into lower dollar packs all the time.
Absolutely! I’ve heard the stories. I’ve only ordered the highest price lowest quantity battlebox.
I think the question above was asking for easy and fast growing SPS, not necessarily high end. But if some of the high end stuff is easy and fast growing then better yet!
I’m really liking the way my BC Double Rainbow teni is developing! Would love to see the mother colony of that one.

Krux

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
271181A3-77E5-4DC0-A7C7-B66DF52EF94C.jpeg

Just opened my box and it is absolutely perfect Adam, I love you! If I leave my wife and abandon my lifestyle, is there a chance we could run away together and just look at your favorite corals all day?

Straight out of the box and looking great, thanks again!

jp_75

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
271181A3-77E5-4DC0-A7C7-B66DF52EF94C.jpeg

Just opened my box and it is absolutely perfect Adam, I love you! If I leave my wife and abandon my lifestyle, is there a chance we could run away together and just look at your favorite corals all day?

Straight out of the box and looking great, thanks again!
What is the one on top right corner?

BirdFish5000

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to order more Battleboxes but my tanks are all 100% full :(

Maybe I can just get an autographed picture of Adam?

1mbrews8

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is mine from yesterday!

Got a $300 10pc box and the growout Rainbow Army.. and 2 freebies!

Good was size, health and color are all A+! Tons of value fo sho! Fast communication when slight hiccup of forgetting the blue light 6pc "box" I was to get too, but no biggie.

Only "bad" was I didn't get more/sooner lol!
I did mention some favorites/ones I'd love to be included while we were discussing lighting, wants, etc from the BC site/pics I'd seen, and he said he'd accommodate and throw some in the box, but I didn't get any :eek:(, but I'm sure he is busy or out of stock on them, and if he forgets as much as me, no biggie either I guess.

Def recommend and hope I don't kill them in my tank lol!

Attachments

• z list.jpg
    z list.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 123
  • z group.jpg
    z group.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 121

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back