Great algae eaters for 3x2x2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zekireef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zekireef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 24, 2021
Messages
81
Reaction score
78
Location
down unda
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks,

I’ve just rehomed my two man tang gang as I downsize my 260 gal reef to a 3x24x22 (WB 100.3).

I was wondering what kind of algae eaters and utility fish I can get for the smaller tank! Apologies for the question, it has been a minute since I’ve actually dealt with smaller fish hahaha!

I’m already eyeing a lawnmower blenny but wouldn’t mind some other options to keep any algae outbreaks out of control!

thanks in advance!
 
Hey folks,

I’ve just rehomed my two man tang gang as I downsize my 260 gal reef to a 3x24x22 (WB 100.3).

I was wondering what kind of algae eaters and utility fish I can get for the smaller tank! Apologies for the question, it has been a minute since I’ve actually dealt with smaller fish hahaha!

I’m already eyeing a lawnmower blenny but wouldn’t mind some other options to keep any algae outbreaks out of control!

thanks in advance!
A 3x2 foot tank has diagonal span of a 4’ tank, a small Ctenochaetus spp would maybe fit - Not for the full 4”
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new