greatest diy ideas

  • Thread starter Thread starter greg0385
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
thats a good one, unfortunately i have a multi drain, but as you said anyone with a single drain, this be a good thing to have. thanks
greg
 
Irreplaceable????? Hmmm how about this...;)
f3ee4179.jpg

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/member-tanks/35034-troylees-one-kind-diy-drop-off.html
 
That has to take the cake Troylee! I know you had some issues with the tank and have since replaced it, but have you ever thought about building another drop off tank? That is truly a masterpiece!
 
If I did it would be shallower like 16" to a 24" drop and the deep side would have to be drilled with a closed loop... That tank was a pita I couldn't reach the bottom and everything settled over there...:(
 
thats awesome looing tank, im worried im going to have some issues with my tank, it be 48x24x31 tall, going to have to keep grabbers and try my best to reach the bottom.
 
yeah but im going to try it and might look for a 120 since i think they got the same foot print. it was a pretty good deal on the 150
 
If I did it would be shallower like 16" to a 24" drop and the deep side would have to be drilled with a closed loop... That tank was a pita I couldn't reach the bottom and everything settled over there...:(

That's too bad because it was an awesome design. Even if you had a pump down there??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new