Green acans FS/FT

  • Thread starter Thread starter nayrgaijin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

nayrgaijin

Aquaculture Advocate
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
3,005
Reaction score
44
Location
Wichita, KS
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$250 shipped or trade for something ??

Ok well Ive decided to stay in the pink/purple spectrum with all my acan. So the greens are up for sale ! $250 shipped for all frags !
Thanks for looking !

This one has a TON of babies all over. I just fed you can see mysid haha.
DSC00453.jpg


green/red circle center and the 2 greens the background, Not as bright as in the 2nd pic, I just acclimated them to accept my MH they were under t5
DSC00454.jpg


DSC00302.jpg


red/blue
DSC00456.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new