Green Bird Wrasse

Joshua Hurst

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2016
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
377
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I currently have a 55 gallon saltwater tank and about to begin process of setting up 2 more tanks one will be a 30 gallon tank and the other one should be a 100 plus gallon. In the tank I currently I have a Green Bird Wrasse that is 5in long, and leaves more coral completely alone! He's quite a viscous eater and has a great personality, but im just getting kind of tired of him, and would like to trade him for some soft corals (unless someone would like to tell me how tf to do a calcium test!?!) Im interested in zoas, and all sorts of colorful corals! Please message me if at all interested
 
Welcome to R2R.
 
I'm sure there are many people who would want a Wrasse with a similar behavior to yours. Since your new to the R2R and want to trade, I suggest looking over the Terms and Rules, it can never hurt to be too sure. Nevertheless, welcome to R2R! :)

- C. Smith
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new