Green Spaghetti Finger Leather Help!!!

landlocked303

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2017
Messages
40
Reaction score
28
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had this spaghetti leather for about two months now and it has been doing great until the last week. It has retracted all of its polyps and shrunk to 1/3 its normal size. I have checked the water parameters and everything is on par. All the other corals in the tank have had no changes. Any ideas?
20170527_161140.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new