Greeting from Central NJ

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
12,348
Reaction score
25,595
Location
Sayreville, NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi folks! I’m new to the site, but I’ve been around for a while and have a five foot 90 gallon mixed reef with a 40B sump. Nothing fancy……just simple corals and simple fish. I’m running two Apollo LEDs, two MP40’s and two 1400 Evolutions for water movement. I firmly believe Glass-Holes is the only choice for an overflow, and have the 1500 on the tank with a MAG 9.5 as a return pump. The sump is home-made from a 40B and has a 7 inch sock, SWC 160 skimmer, and a refugium section with Cheato. As you can see, I’m not a photographer, but here’s a FTS:

IMG_4859.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!

:bigsmile:
 
Welcome. Glad to see more Jerseyians in the house
 
Welcome Paul!!! Good to see you over here!!
 
Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new