Greeting from St Pete, Fl

  • Thread starter Thread starter Repo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Repo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2019
Messages
9
Reaction score
78
Location
Saint Petersburg, Fl
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I’m Jim.
Have been doing marine tanks for 30+ years . Until 3 weeks ago my biggest was 90g.
Now, new and final house I stepped it up just a “tad”. Now starting our 250g . I am and have always need a FOWLR guy and will continue that route.
It’s been 3 years since I tore down my last tank, so now I need to find the patience I had in the past.
Looking forward to reading, asking and sharing my nonprofessional opinions and experiences. Peace, Jim
 
Greetings from Future Floridian (Doral, FL)

welcome53.jpg
 
Welcome Jim. Great to have another experienced FOWLR guy among us. I'm loosely planning a FOWLR tank myself. Looking forward to seeing how you proceed.
 
Welcome to R2R from another Floridian!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new