Greetings and Questions from a newbie

FriedBambooFishWithC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, I am new to R2R. I am wondering how long it would take for my first thread to get approval to been displayed for the public? I posted a thread with a bunch of questions below the "new to reef" section. However, it seems it takes a slight longer time I expected to get any response.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Just John

Valuable Member? Seriously?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the welcome, and the C should be "Chives", lol. It was one of my favorite Cantonese fish dishes.
That's great!
By the way, don't forget to give people a "thumbs up" so they know you saw their post.

OP
OP
FriedBambooFishWithC

FriedBambooFishWithC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's great!
By the way, don't forget to give people a "thumbs up" so they know you saw their post.I
That's great!
By the way, don't forget to give people a "thumbs up" so they know you saw their post.
Haha, first exeperience for me to use such kinds of traditional forum in NA, the atomsphere is much different from other social media I used before. I will def do "thumbs up" starting from now. :cool:

OP
OP
FriedBambooFishWithC

FriedBambooFishWithC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome welcome as said above u can ask here we will answer . Also u should check out the partner member ship. Tons of cool swag and prizes....
Thanks for the welcome, and I have posted another thread in the Rookie section. https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/w...the-correct-path-with-fluval-evo-13-5.859044/
Thanks for the friendly people in the forum, I think most of my confusion has been solved. /
I will def check the membership later, thx fr your advice.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, I am new to R2R. I am wondering how long it would take for my first thread to get approval to been displayed for the public? I posted a thread with a bunch of questions below the "new to reef" section. However, it seems it takes a slight longer time I expected to get any response.
Welcome!

Glad you joined. As you can see, we take our 'Welcome' messages very seriously (giggle) as a number of us watch the Forum for Meet and Greet. Welcome is easy though compared to actual questions that may take someone having experience. Your comments and questions seem to be taken care of under your other thread:

Some questions can take hours longer, and I've seen some questions that go days without response (but those are usually very technical, very specific knowledge types of questions).

This is a great site filled with lots of knowledge

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.7%
Back