OP
FriedBambooFishWithC

FriedBambooFishWithC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

Glad you joined. As you can see, we take our 'Welcome' messages very seriously (giggle) as a number of us watch the Forum for Meet and Greet. Welcome is easy though compared to actual questions that may take someone having experience. Your comments and questions seem to be taken care of under your other thread:

Some questions can take hours longer, and I've seen some questions that go days without response (but those are usually very technical, very specific knowledge types of questions).

This is a great site filled with lots of knowledge
I have never seen a welcome and friendly community like this since 2012s on the Internet, kinds of reminds me of the good old BBS times when I was a kid.

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, I am new to R2R. I am wondering how long it would take for my first thread to get approval to been displayed for the public? I posted a thread with a bunch of questions below the "new to reef" section. However, it seems it takes a slight longer time I expected to get any response.
Welcome to R2R!!!

ForTheLoveOfCoral21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and welcome to the best place on the net for reefing information.

This place blows away every other site. This is my go to for any questions and information.

A lot of information on here, if you click the eye glass next to the world search in the top right, you can find information on almost anything!

Glad to have you here!

Capture.JPG

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
1633964443794.gif

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back