Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have never seen a welcome and friendly community like this since 2012s on the Internet, kinds of reminds me of the good old BBS times when I was a kid.Welcome!
Glad you joined. As you can see, we take our 'Welcome' messages very seriously (giggle) as a number of us watch the Forum for Meet and Greet. Welcome is easy though compared to actual questions that may take someone having experience. Your comments and questions seem to be taken care of under your other thread:
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/w...ath-with-fluval-evo-13-5.859044/#post-9364761
Some questions can take hours longer, and I've seen some questions that go days without response (but those are usually very technical, very specific knowledge types of questions).
This is a great site filled with lots of knowledge
Welcome to R2R!!!Hi guys, I am new to R2R. I am wondering how long it would take for my first thread to get approval to been displayed for the public? I posted a thread with a bunch of questions below the "new to reef" section. However, it seems it takes a slight longer time I expected to get any response.
