Greetings fellow reefers!

B_Salty

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2023
Messages
9
Reaction score
27
Location
Palmdale
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I’m new here. Finally setup my new Fiji cube shallow 76. Started off with a cheapo HOB setup a couple years ago that was never successful. I used some of the previous equipment, rock, and livestock to seed the new tank. Glad to be part of the community and hoping to learn as much as I can. Here’s a few pics of my build. Thanks for having me!

149B232E-373C-4548-8068-286051AFDB89.jpeg 24472E50-6E02-4544-8195-E3E51160EA8D.jpeg 1AE3F6F4-3061-43C4-A362-1E6693601596.jpeg D2128288-3C21-467B-AF2B-5B89F216FE6A.jpeg 0CA354F3-E4A9-4449-AE9E-44AA2F00E891.jpeg A1247BE7-491D-40F5-BDCD-3F27C4E2A27D.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6420.MOV
    40.8 MB
  • IMG_6421.MOV
    9.5 MB
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello and Welcome to R2R! When I first set up my system I had the wires similar to yours. I spent a good amount of time to tie each one off and route them accordingly. Looks much better now!
Yes it finally cleaned everything up. It took me forever!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new