Greetings! First attempt at a reef tank!

The Wandering Will

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2022
Messages
7
Reaction score
56
Location
Lehigh
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

I see you've already had 14 new people today, so if you read this thank you. If you respond holy cow! I will be asking all the noob questions. I'm going to hunt down the right threads and get started.


Best regards,

Will
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello!

I see you've already had 14 new people today, so if you read this thank you. If you respond holy cow! I will be asking all the noob questions. I'm going to hunt down the right threads and get started.


Best regards,

Will
Welcome...pick and glean away!
 
Hello!

I see you've already had 14 new people today, so if you read this thank you. If you respond holy cow! I will be asking all the noob questions. I'm going to hunt down the right threads and get started.


Best regards,

Will
Welcome, and holy cow.
Feel free to ask any question you'd like.
We all started somewhere.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new