Greetings from Minnesota

ReeferSteve

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2020
Messages
372
Reaction score
647
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

I’ve been in the hobby since I was a kid but got out of it for about 12 years until recently. My have things changed! I’m currently just running a 46 bow front but I’m putting together everything I need to setup my 125g and nuvo 20 species specific tank (not sure which I’m more excited about!) Hopefully I can come across the remaining items I’m looking for.

Thanks for having me and I’m looking forward to learning and contributing along each of you!
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!
 
Welcome to R2R


welcome.gif
 
Hello everyone!

I’ve been in the hobby since I was a kid but got out of it for about 12 years until recently. My have things changed! I’m currently just running a 46 bow front but I’m putting together everything I need to setup my 125g and nuvo 20 species specific tank (not sure which I’m more excited about!) Hopefully I can come across the remaining items I’m looking for.

Thanks for having me and I’m looking forward to learning and contributing along each of you!
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new