Greetings from North Jersey

Welcome to R2R!

R2R-Welcome3.jpg
 
Welcome to the forums! It's awesome you were able to find what you were looking for on the fb marketplace. I hope you and the seller stay in contact over the course of time so you can send him updates on the tank (if he wants).
 
New Jersey in the houuussseee! I lived not too far from you in Bloomfield when I was in college.

Good idea to jump up to that 80g. You wont regret it, except the higher up front costs for lighting and pumps. I assume you will have a sump as well?
 
Re-Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new