Greetings from Tennessee

Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody!

Today's adventure: installing the RO/DI filters.

Plumbing runs in my family. Unfortunately, with me, it ran away. On the bright side, taking 4 showers (only one of which was on purpose) isn't entirely a bad thing, right?

RODI installed.jpg
 
Welcome rhaily to R2R. Great place here for info. Very friendly people. If you’ve been out for 20 yrs I think the first thing you’ll find is the dosing and monitoring of magnesium is a big deal besides just calcium and alkalinity
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new