Greetings from The Poconos

flyfisher2

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2012
Messages
1,764
Reaction score
2,602
Location
Central Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. I've kept aquariums just about all my life. I haven't kept saltwater in over ten years. From what I see there have been some changes in the recommended procedures for successful reef keeping. I'm reading as much as I can in order to bring myself up to date. Right now I'm in the process of bringing a new 120 gallon to life. The tank is cloudy as milk. Just dumped 40 lbs of Live sand into it. I'm shopping for a Protein skimmer and would welcome any input. The tank measures 60X18X25. Presently have an Aquatic Life 4 bulb T5 HO fixture. Was considering diy LED's but Cory-girl won't let me. lol:cry:
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new