Greetings from the West Coast!

Welcome to the party.
Superbowl Advertisement GIF by ADWEEK
 
Hey all! Been reefing for years but chiseled my tanks down to a small nano (life took over!). Re-engaging a bit and adding another - waiting for the IM 15 with a few upgrades. I look forward to fun exchanges with all! Happy Holidays!

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). You might think about doing a thread for both tanks (assuming both will be setup same time), but that is entirely up to you. Go look in Forum > Member Aquariums to start your thread(s).

This might help you find people local to you in NorCal:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/local-reef-club-discussion.516/
This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!
Welcome.gif
 
Hi and Welcome to R2R! As you’re seeing people here are friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. Hopefully you’ll start a build thread. We’d love to see your build as it progresses.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new