Greetings from Tucson

CrabKeeper

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2022
Messages
14
Reaction score
53
Location
Tucson, AZ
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had aquariums since I can remember, mostly freshwater. I still have several freshwater setups. My favorite being a 125 gallon with African cichlids, include Malawi eye biters. Twenty years ago I had a saltwater tank and because my husband worked at a fish shop we were able to rotate - keep something for a while and trade it in. My favorites were the tobacco basslet and lion fish (no not kept at the same time). But it wasn't a reef tank.

Fast forward... about two years ago I decided to get back into the hobby and set up a reef tank. It's been a fantastic journey. Now I've got two reef tanks and another one set up just for a gorilla crab. Right now my favorite fish are the tailspot blennies and the aptasia eating file fish. The file fish are shy, I'll work on getting some pictures of them and my corals.

The most exciting thing that happened recently was when a BTA split for me. Now I've got two of those lovely things!

20220305_121533.jpg

And yes, the blennies did eat all that algae!

What's your favorite fish today?
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
I've had aquariums since I can remember, mostly freshwater. I still have several freshwater setups. My favorite being a 125 gallon with African cichlids, include Malawi eye biters. Twenty years ago I had a saltwater tank and because my husband worked at a fish shop we were able to rotate - keep something for a while and trade it in. My favorites were the tobacco basslet and lion fish (no not kept at the same time). But it wasn't a reef tank.

Fast forward... about two years ago I decided to get back into the hobby and set up a reef tank. It's been a fantastic journey. Now I've got two reef tanks and another one set up just for a gorilla crab. Right now my favorite fish are the tailspot blennies and the aptasia eating file fish. The file fish are shy, I'll work on getting some pictures of them and my corals.

The most exciting thing that happened recently was when a BTA split for me. Now I've got two of those lovely things!

20220305_121533.jpg

And yes, the blennies did eat all that algae!

What's your favorite fish today?
I've had aquariums since I can remember, mostly freshwater. I still have several freshwater setups. My favorite being a 125 gallon with African cichlids, include Malawi eye biters. Twenty years ago I had a saltwater tank and because my husband worked at a fish shop we were able to rotate - keep something for a while and trade it in. My favorites were the tobacco basslet and lion fish (no not kept at the same time). But it wasn't a reef tank.

Fast forward... about two years ago I decided to get back into the hobby and set up a reef tank. It's been a fantastic journey. Now I've got two reef tanks and another one set up just for a gorilla crab. Right now my favorite fish are the tailspot blennies and the aptasia eating file fish. The file fish are shy, I'll work on getting some pictures of them and my corals.

The most exciting thing that happened recently was when a BTA split for me. Now I've got two of those lovely things!

20220305_121533.jpg

And yes, the blennies did eat all that algae!

What's your favorite fish today?
Howdy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new