Greetings

SaintVolante

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2025
Messages
20
Reaction score
21
Location
Lake Elsinore
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is john from the Inland Empire and I am new to reefing. Not many people I know are in to reefing but I am and I’m in the market for a nice Tank. I want to start off with a good used one because money and just became a father to a healthy baby boy. Hope to learn a lot more and start my tank soon. Thanks
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to R2R! I'm a bit north of you, but also in the IE.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new