Greetings

LeftFootedJedi

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2020
Messages
240
Reaction score
93
Location
Ahch-To
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By way of intro’s, I’m a 40 something yr old Dad that doesn’t live near a beach & hates mayo and Big Red equally. I’ve been a fresh water dude most of my life & finally decided life was too dull & the room really needed something to tie it together, so here I am.

I’m sure you’re asking yourself, is he really left footed? The answer is yes, but aside from that I’m also a Little Lebowski Urban Achiever and worthy adversary when I’m not on Dad & Husbandry duty.

Looking forward to occupying various administrative buildings with you while learning this new hobby.
 
Xmas R2R.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new